Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
thats not your thing Tua :pachaha:
tumblr_o08x5vdk4p1s8gtxto1_500.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
On Tuesday the 22nd Boxing scene reported Crawford avg 965k

Now fat dan saying the avg jumped to 1.2

:jbhmm:

A 1.2 avg would mean the peak would be above that....which would mean it did better then all the PBC boys numbers

Strangely that hasn't been reported or pushed by the media...when we kno they can't wait to shyt on pbc

Daps

People are makng 100 threads about the carny match:scust:

:pachaha: Everytime Floyd has a match a lot of boxing 'fans' come outta nowhere like cockroaches :pachaha:

I don't think its sunk in for them yet that the match was only competitive because Floyd carried him to 10 rounds.. :francis: they need that 'participation trophy' :francis:

As for Floyd well.. a controversial figure that I can understand why people don't like him but no doubt one of the greatest to ever do it. Top 5 no doubt. I'm young so because I've been able to see him in my lifetime I have him as the bestever but thats a debate for another day. Don't think we will ever see someone master the sport like he did and Im not just talkin about in ring ability but also his ability to control his own destiny and leave the sport on his terms. The best thing about his fights weren't the fact that later on you knew he would win via unanimous decision but rather its how he would get there.. and whether people want to admit it or not they enjoyed seeing Floyd turn his defense into his greatest offensive weapon.

Can other fighters replicate what hes done in terms of money made from boxing? No because hes an anomaly and in order to do what he did fighters first have to be in a position where they are clearly the best boxer or at least the most 'must watch' boxer... clearly the best today is Andre Ward but he lacks the second quality which is having a personality that makes you a 'star'. You need to have something that even has a casual boxing fan like 'I need to follow this guy' , even if they hate you. You can name a ton of top fighters today but ask yourself, outside of boxing do you ever feel the need to 'check up' on them? No because these fighters like Terence Crawford dont interest you in any way.. idgaf about the life of somebody living in Nebraska

Honestly, Ward should have embraced the heel position that he was in when Ward-Kovalev I took place.

I think if Canelo beats GGG hes for sure the main attraction in the sport

Last long post on Floyd but to sum his career up - the bronze medal at the olympics was the best thing to happen to him

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
On Tuesday the 22nd Boxing scene reported Crawford avg 965k

Now fat dan saying the avg jumped to 1.2

A 1.2 avg would mean the peak would be above that....which would mean it did better then all the PBC boys numbers

Strangely that hasn't been reported or pushed by the media...when we kno they can't wait to shyt on pbc

Same thing I thought earlier

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL