Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

10/10.

Man, that Floyd fight was something else. Yow, I have people at my job that never watched boxing at all and they were talking about the fight.

Some white lady said "This young guy Floyd is strong. He uh, uh, and uh to little Conor. Too bad Conor was too little"

I was like riiiiiight:dead:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Well
i been feeling boxing more than the other shyt lately
type bored with hoops cteball feetball all dat shyt jahahahahaa
so i wanna see the sport thrive

Well you BETTER not sleep on the HBO card September 9th :ufdup:

King Sor :boss:

gonzalez.0.jpg

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heavyweights traditionally have always been the ppv kings. naseem Hamed really changed the game for little guys and floyd/pacquiao ran with it.

It's literally right there for the heavyweights now that Wlad retired. These nyggas don't fight enough. Where are these nyggas?

I feel it's very important to stay active when you are making a name for yourself. Once you make a name, then you can fall back and have those 1-2 fights a year.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd about to lose the record of 50-0 before the end of this year if this guy continues at this pace:wow:

Moonsri.jpg

He been Champion since 2014, RING ranked #1 in his division, and he's already 48-0...he just fought again on Friday:dead::dead::dead:
They did the same with Pongsaklek Wonjongkam. Once a Thai fighter wins a title their managers/promoters have them fight Filipino taxi drivers to pad out their records. Now that isn't always the class but they do waste some very good, underrated fighters prime years and potential fame doing shyt like that.

Also a number of those 0-0 records are guys who have either made the switch from muay thai to boxing (think McGegor/Mayweather) or they have a fight record but it hasn't been reported.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
They did the same with Pongsaklek Wonjongkam. Once a Thai fighter wins a title their managers/promoters have them fight Filipino taxi drivers to pad out their records. Now that isn't always the class but they do waste some very good, underrated fighters prime years and potential fame doing shyt like that.

Also a number of those 0-0 records are guys who have either made the switch from muay thai to boxing (think McGegor/Mayweather) or they have a fight record but it hasn't been reported.
that contain the lack of mandatory fights then I guess
why the ABC orgs doing favor like that to Thai promoters? :mjlol: Do they eve have money like that...?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Them toy boxers that everyone says is legit:manny:

He's RING ranked #1, been WBC Champion going on 3 years, and has 8 title defenses:yeshrug:

His last opponent was 21-44-2 though:dead:

BoxRec: Chayaphon Moonsri

Didn't Chocolatito fight a dude with a shytty record either last year or in 2015? You know what? I could just look that up myself lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
$80 Million dolllar gate
$2.4 Million dollars at the box office
$500 Million PPV in the US
$700 Million PPV worldwide
3 Million watched illegal streams

But the fight didn't sell out :mjgrin:

It didn't sell out:ld:

*T Rex voice* No matter how many numbers you flip breh, it's still not going to equal to a sellout:hubie:

All that money is good, but Floyd aint dropping none off under my hotel suite door, plus we knew Floyd vs McGregor would make money when they originally started discussing it:manny:

However, it made a lot of money. I'd like to know where it ranks amongst all-time boxing cards:ohhh:

Did it surpass Floyd/Pacquiao?:lupe:

Last edited: