Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i enjoyed cotto performance against kamegai, i thought he boxed beautifully. he need to stay away form the ggg-canelo winner though, i rather see him take on the bj saunders if he beats monroe, that's more realistic of a win for him imo. i don't know what the baptising these japnense fighters in, but kamegai looked possessed :dead: cotto always been a good puncher but, kamegai was on some yoshii shyt, just eating everything and coming forward.

i want to point out bernard was in his 40's fighting guys like prime taylor (x2 times), calzaghe, tarver, pavlik (prime), pascal and looked good. floyd who was 40, came out of retirement, fought a guy who was 0-0 and looked the worst i've ever seen him. never been a hopkins fan, but this made me respect him more than ever after this weekend. truly amazing what he did when he entered his 40's.

Floyd did that on purpose. He could've easily just fought McGregor on his back foot and forced McGregor to be the one lookin to apply pressure, but Floyd tried to force an entertaining fight...which it was imo:hubie:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i enjoyed cotto performance against kamegai, i thought he boxed beautifully. he need to stay away form the ggg-canelo winner though, i rather see him take on the bj saunders if he beats monroe, that's more realistic of a win for him imo. i don't know what the baptising these japnense fighters in, but kamegai looked possessed :dead: cotto always been a good puncher but, kamegai was on some yoshii shyt, just eating everything and coming forward.

yeah cotto, although a diva, gets some props laying some real offensive power on kamegai..no bullshyt going on....kamegai though can make some shyt hot for the right 154 fighter he faces BUT i cant imagine he can take more punishment like that for very long..shyt reminded me of kessler vs andrade...because kessler beat the living shyt out of andrade but he kept coming

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Floyd did that on purpose. He could've easily just fought McGregor on his back foot and forced McGregor to be the one lookin to apply pressure, but Floyd tried to force an entertaining fight...which it was imo:hubie:

Beat me to it. He said from jump he was going to be more aggressive. Had he used the Manny game plan, people would have been complaining

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
yeah cotto, although a diva, gets some props laying some real offensive power on kamegai..no bullshyt going on....kamegai though can make some shyt hot for the right 154 fighter he faces BUT i cant imagine he can take more punishment like that for very long..shyt reminded me of kessler vs andrade...because kessler beat the living shyt out of andrade but he kept coming
Made me cringe just remembering it. Bute punched himself out on that mans noggin :dead:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Thats his media persona that sky sports/Hearn got him doing. He's actually a goon and a horrible person :russ:
someone gotta bring some aura to it*
Heavyweights traditionally have always been the ppv kings. naseem Hamed really changed the game for little guys and floyd/pacquiao ran with it.
it's a matter of personality
pac was more about having a whole nation behind him
heavyweights been swaggless for a while it feels like