Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Got you. Respect brother. You think because of the increased prices for seats, they still hit the live gate record of 72 million?
I have no idea. I haven't been following ticket sales.

Personally I wont care either way. This is a freak show and an event that wont be duplicated. To me it doesn't show any effect on boxing or other opponents based on what these numbers do at the gate or PPV. Mayweather-Pacquiao is the standard because it was boxer vs. boxer. This is a reality show Kardashians.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I have no idea. I haven't been following ticket sales.

Personally I wont care either way. This is a freak show and an event that wont be duplicated. To me it doesn't show any effect on boxing or other opponents based on what these numbers do at the gate or PPV. Mayweather-Pacquiao is the standard because it was boxer vs. boxer. This is a reality show Kardashians.
I get you, May-Pac was pretty big

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my lady was fawning over it :francis: but making fun of his hair
Lol, sitting here with my wiz and she dont know shyt about the fighters and she said she picking whoever his opponent is just off the strength of his eyebrows. Can't trust a dude with his shyts tweezed like this
DIHSZ-UV0AE1kLc

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sergey nice man, did he come up under Poppa Loma as well? He got nice footwork and angles, also does a lot of the volume pitty-pat before changing up the speeds like Loma does as well.