Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I guess the Boxing fan has spoken:hubie:

DLH kept having to lower ticket prices N erry time they did a wave of tickets would get sold

Floyd UFC N whoever else got they hands in the pot don't give af...theyd fight in front of only kim jong un if he wrote the check :manny:

I'm actually disappointed at GBP promoting GGG Canelo...zero buzz I forget it's even happening N I'm not even paying attention to the Floyd circus show like that

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

DLH kept having to lower ticket prices N erry time they did a wave of tickets would get sold

Floyd UFC N whoever else got they hands in the pot don't give af...theyd fight in front of only kim jong un if he wrote the check :manny:

I'm actually disappointed at GBP promoting GGG Canelo...zero buzz I forget it's even happening N I'm not even paying attention to the Floyd circus show like that

No pint in promoting the fight right now, it will just be drowned out- waste of money.

Best to start promoting after the fight.

Daps

Golden Boy still stuck in their old ways when it comes to promoting the fight

Also doesn't help that the two fighting have no personality