Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Amir Khan's chin aint strong enough to take a right hand from The Problem.

If they ever fought, Broner would KO him:manny:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Broner is 2 or 3 fights away from being a top 10 p4p fighter

it's funny cause ring magazine already got him at #6 which is fukking ridiculous and since goldenboy bought ring, they basically control the p4p rankings. i don't really care for the whole p4p shyt but how the hell can you put him in front of mares, wlad, pac, bradley, kessler, froch, trout, shyt even guerrero and garcia.

Mac Milli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never seen mayweather hit on the chin like that. I'd like to see how he would react against a big puncher at 140/147.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broner is a punk, wont against a biggest figher like Amir Khan

At Least Mayweather did.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78-LjNI9B8U"]Floyd Mayweather Jr. Knockouts - Boxing Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Ned

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love that Broner is a complete weirdo. I love that he makes the interviewer cringe with his comedy. He comes to hurt grown men, don't over analyze.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's funny cause ring magazine already got him at #6 which is fukking ridiculous and since goldenboy bought ring, they basically control the p4p rankings. i don't really care for the whole p4p shyt but how the hell can you put him in front of mares, wlad, pac, bradley, kessler, froch, trout, shyt even guerrero and garcia.
I don't even look at the ring p4p rankings

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
youre not pound 4 pound and almost lost to ponce de leon

:childplease:

Ponce De Leon is a champion breh, not some bum/scrub ass fighter. He only lost 3 other times.....to Celestino Caballero, Juan Manuel Lopez, and Gamboa (44-4 career record)

He was an Olympian, the Champ at 122, moved up to 130 to fight The Problem....lost, and then moved back down to 126 is now the current WBC Champ there. Young Problem was only 21 at that time and Ponce De Leon was a big step up in competition for him:manny:

Regardless we currently #6 on the P4P List and climbing:blessed:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
:childplease:

Ponce De Leon is a champion breh, not some bum/scrub ass fighter. He only lost 3 other times.....to Celestino Caballero, Juan Manuel Lopez, and Gamboa (44-4 career record)

He was an Olympian, the Champ at 122, moved up to 130 to fight The Problem....lost, and then moved back down to 126 is now the current WBC Champ there. Young Problem was only 21 at that time and Ponce De Leon was a big step up in competition for him:manny:

Regardless we currently #6 on the P4P List and climbing:blessed:
you forgot to mention...

...Jhonny Gonzalez getting his belt back in the rematch :birdman:

Ned

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a fan of Khan and admire his ambition but Broner would break his ass down. Watch his last 5 or so fights. He is excellent offensively. Defensively he's a bit lackadaisical but that because his chin his top shelf. You can't hate a man who goes into a fight to end another man. He isn't Floyd...