Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Andre Ward is the only American boxer without a dikk personality.

Also why's he's not all that popular. It sucks, but that's how it is. Being great and black in America in a sport dominated by black Americans, you have to have some sort of personality to bring attention to yourself.

Again, it sucks, but that's just the way it is.

Anywho......:obama: that boy Broner is an offensive machine but he's gotta continue working on his defense because if he can't face Burns/Vazquez winner and has to move up to 140 he can't afford to take those clean shots, those boys are some monsters :whoo:

Also if he plans on taking on Gamboa next, he also can't afford to take those clean shots...THAT's the fight I wanna see next

Where you at, "Fif"? :jawalrus:

...only 23, he and Canelo are some anomalies :dwillhuh:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why people don't understand he's doing this to sell tickets? :what:

I hate to say this but you guys sounding like the 'cacs' you love to hate on all the time
You like his antics? The kid is a beast and has the all the upside in the world, but the extra shyt he does is unnecessary.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why people don't understand he's doing this to sell tickets? :what:

I hate to say this but you guys sounding like the 'cacs' you love to hate on all the time

Cuz hes bad at what hes doin.... lame dry jokes, clowning in the ring N gets popped wit a hook....Max Kellerman is ther to sell Broner after the fight N dude is so bad its embarrassing straight crickets when he does his promo :scusthov:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
If Broner doesn't sell tickets cuz of his antics ima take my L but some people won't admit it but everybody loves watching a cheeky buggah

Edit: British cat just said what I was saying. People are gonna pay cuz they like his antics or they're gonna pay because they want him to get KTFO but people are gonna pay regardless :salute:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Props to Rees. Dude had no business being in the ring, but he showed alot of heart.

Shouts out to Broner though, he did his thing :salute:

We need that Broner/Gamboa fight next :wow:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The hair brushing thing was/is clever

his trash talk tho calling dude cabbage:shaq2:

Underwater like neckbones:what:

Thats a tough steak but I ate it:wtb:

Can man:rudy:

My best shot is when somebody take a picture:aicmon:

My 9 yr old talks better shyt while busting his guns in GTA

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If Broner doesn't sell tickets cuz of his antics ima take my L but some people won't admit it but everybody loves watching a cheeky buggah

Edit: British cat just said what I was saying. People are gonna pay cuz they like his antics or they're gonna pay because they want him to get KTFO but people are gonna pay regardless :salute:

its funny mainly becuz you can tell its contrived.

people look at Floyd and think its a joke but he didnt turn that way until Arum fukked him over.

Mac Milli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broner should chill with the corny lines. He was naturally entertaining before, these corny memorized lines are unnecessary.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
The hair brushing thing was/is clever

his trash talk tho calling dude cabbage:shaq2:

Underwater like neckbones:what:

Thats a tough steak but I ate it:wtb:

Can man:rudy:

My best shot is when somebody take a picture:aicmon:

My 9 yr old talks better shyt while busting his guns in GTA

nah, the worst shyt he said was in a interview with max, he said" he do more numbers than a drug dealer with drugs in the basement" some shyt like that. i don't know who wrote that bullshyt or whether it was on the fly. hbo is definitely riding the bandwagon, i can't see him not going to 140 for his next fight.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aside from the similar styles I think that's where the comparison ends between Floyd and Broner. Mayweather never made me cringe during interviews.

Plus, I think it's something gotta do with his father and uncles that were former professional boxers unlike Broner so this is probably why Broner was so corny as hell unlike Mayweather....even funnny that Broner used Mayweather style, Broner’s fighting stance mimics Mayweather’s shoulder, etc. Golden Boy Promotions just used him...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Broner is 2 or 3 fights away from being a top 10 p4p fighter

On who's list?

He's already the 2nd best fighter under 154 to me

images