Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Ok, so Schaffer claims to have offered Top Rank 3 Million to take the fight and then give the rights to a potential Danny Garcia/Brandon Rios superfight to them. The problem is that no one knows if A) Donaire had any say in the situtation and B) If Arum would of broke bread with him anyway

Also does anyone see Mares having a chance against Donaire anyway? I view it as a very one sided fight and see the Riggy fight as more interesting
I absolutely agree with this. I always thought he'd take Mares before Rigondeaux for that very reason.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Ok, so Schaffer claims to have offered Top Rank 3 Million to take the fight and then give the rights to a potential Danny Garcia/Brandon Rios superfight to them. The problem is that no one knows if A) Donaire had any say in the situtation and B) If Arum would of broke bread with him anyway

Also does anyone see Mares having a chance against Donaire anyway? I view it as a very one sided fight and see the Riggy fight as more interesting

I think Donaire stops mares but it would still be an fun fight to watch style wise. as for rigo-donaire, even though it's the less entertaining fight i like that fight better. it's the counter left hook vs the counter straight left.

Daps
I think Donaire stops mares but it would still be an fun fight to watch style wise. as for rigo-donaire, even though it's the less entertaining fight i like that fight better. it's the counter left hook vs the counter straight left.

Agreed. Riggy presents a problem for Donaire he would be more technical then Donaire. Mares would charge forward and get stopped badly. Something tells me that with all this bullshyt we will never see the Riggy fight

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Forgive my whiteness and the weird awkwardness that occurs during parts of the interview , but I found what Corley said to be interesting so give it a listen

Link

"I'm a white guy, who hangs out with guys and they're not usually the toughest" :dwillhuh:

Very good interview and props on getting him to slander Mayfield :salute:

Mares vs Donaire is way more interesting then Donaire/Rigo.

Rigo doesn't have the power to bother Donaire but he's a better boxer. The match is gonna be Nonito waiting for his one shot.

Mares/Donaire would have knockdowns, Mares has power and he has a great chin and he bullrushes with no concern.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
"I'm a white guy, who hangs out with guys and they're not usually the toughest" :dwillhuh:

Very good interview and props on getting him to slander Mayfield :salute:

Mares vs Donaire is way more interesting then Donaire/Rigo.

Rigo doesn't have the power to bother Donaire but he's a better boxer. The match is gonna be Nonito waiting for his one shot.

Mares/Donaire would have knockdowns, Mares has power and he has a great chin and he bullrushes with no concern.

lmao, rigo don't have the power but mares do. mares aint even that big of a puncher, wasn't a puncher at 118 and not one 122 he's more of a volume puncher who wears guys down.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
A source has informed Fightnews.com about the possibility of Panamanian WBA bantamweight super world champion Anselmo “Chemito” Moreno colliding with Mexican IBF bantamweight world champion Leo Santa Cruz in a unification clash. The target date is around May.

:salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Here's the uncut version of the Mike Tyson interview with Adam Carolla

They cover everything in his life.

Mike seems chill as fukk now,

he's also gives props to Adrian Broner, Rigodeaux, and Gamboa.

Last edited by a moderator:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Agreed. Riggy presents a problem for Donaire he would be more technical then Donaire. Mares would charge forward and get stopped badly. Something tells me that with all this bullshyt we will never see the Riggy fight
Donaire will have a easier time with rigo then Mares. Mares has more wrinkles in his game then people give him credit for.

Donaire isnt stopping mares.

Rigo last fight showed me dude will forever have a amateur mentality. he almost got his ass stopped.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Daniel Geale-Anthony Mundine II, they're coming out now

i saw the kimbo fight...there's no way he doesn't get ko'ed by a bum in a very near future...that fat aussie journeyman he fought nearly stopped him but kimbo hit him with the body shot..shyt was comical

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
kimbo should have been a boxer from day one not a mma fighter.

Considering his cousin is Emmanuel Augustus, I agree 1000%

Went from football to bouncing/street fighting to MMA...

then again, there's not telling how well he was :eat: off that strikeforce contract :ehh: