Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
odd timing...i mean he had the andre ward fight on deck when ward's shoulder heals up..why retire now? only confirms that ward would have prolly beaten the shyt out of him if that injury didn't happen

pavlik said he wasn't really motivated but got motivation cause it was a big fight again. now it could be another year for the fight against ward, and it might not even happen if he stuck round so he just said fukk it

itsa shame, i wanted to see ward/pavlik

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
here are my picks for tonight

Kovalev stops Campillo
Martinez UD or MD Burgos
Golovkin stops Rosado
Garcia UD Salido

really? kovalev doesn't impress me but if he somehow ko's campillo i've give him credit for it. but i think campillo will frustrate him.

i can't wait for the undercard fight stevens-ayala, i been a big fan of curtis stevens, him and jaidon disappointed the shyt out of me. but curt always had the most potential between the 2. but it's do or die tonight, he gotta ko ayala if he serious about making something out of his career.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
really? kovalev doesn't impress me but if he somehow ko's campillo i've give him credit for it. but i think campillo will frustrate him.

i can't wait for the undercard fight stevens-ayala, i been a big fan of curtis stevens, him and jaidon disappointed the shyt out of me. but curt always had the most potential between the 2. but it's do or die tonight, he gotta ko ayala if he serious about making something out of his career.

i read rumors of a bad training camp for campillo..thats why i said kovalev may stop him..i washed my hands of curtis stevens when old jesse brinkley beat the shyt out of him...elvin is a decent boxer decent chin..good guy too...he's from the havens like me....ive met him before so im hoping he wins

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I'm hearing gamboa vs bradley

lmao the thought of gamboa jumping to 140-147.that fight makes no sense what so ever, if somehow fukkin true then bradley is one desperate mothafukka for a fight :laff: u undefeated and get a win over pacquaio and now go to be one of the most irrelevant boxers in all of boxing. he should have taken the peterson fight.