Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
WBO Prez To Canelo Critics: Why Did Golovkin Reject Andre Ward!

"People place too much blame on Canelo when it comes to the fight against Golovkin. People are always asking Canelo about that fight, questions on social networks, but nobody approaches Golovkin and questions him on why would not fight Andre Ward at 168 pounds. Why not blame Golovkin for not wanting to go to war with Ward like they always do with Canelo?" Valcarcel said to BoxingScene.com

WBO Prez To Canelo Critics: Why Did Golovkin Reject Andre Ward! - Boxing News

WBO Prez goin in :heh:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
they made this offer at 160 too right? if they did then ggg them is the blame. u cant turndown that much money when u would never see that much vs anyone( but vs mayweather and hes never fighting u.) and u not a big ppvdraw in the first place.
last month little g said canelo would offer him 2 million to avoid the fight. He offers him over 5 times that and he says that's not good enough. smh. if i'm canelo i'm stayin at 154 and telling this clown to bring his ass down if he wants it that bad.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Count me in,I live less then a mile from the Galen Center
I'll provide the party supplies :myman:
If anyone gets a hotel suite I'm pretty sure I can bring the bytches too :smugdraper:
:russ: you trying to get cats in trouble :salute:
Whatever happens in L.A. Stays in L.A. :youngsabo:

Im gonna have to pass on the women...Ima have Wifey with me:ehh:

Well, actually, Wifey been talking lately about bringing another woman in the bedroom to see what it's like.....and it's my birthday weekend.....so maybe:youngsabo:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Well, actually, Wifey been talking lately about bringing another woman in the bedroom to see what it's like.....and it's my birthday weekend.....so maybe:youngsabo:
It's simple after the fight go back to your room,tell her your super exhausted from the fight and wanna go to sleep,slip her a xanax, wait for her to fall asleep,once she does,sneak out and come to the after party :jawalrus:

Garauntee you she knocked out cold for 9-11hours :smugbiden:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

thats what it is :myman:

mines won't go to any fight with me unless its pacquiao...she'll start talking about TBI's and shyt :scust::...so when i tell her im going away to catch a fight and im travelling and she's like :manny: "have fun" and to text when i touch down wherever..besides the weekend before that fight i got a big jacuzzi suite for us for my company's holiday party to do our quality time thing so ill be super good after that lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
It's simple after the fight go back to your room,tell her your super exhausted from the fight and wanna go to sleep,slip her a xanax, wait for her to fall asleep,once she does,sneak out and come to the after party :jawalrus:

Garauntee you she knocked out cold for 9-11hours :smugbiden:

Breh....did you just tell me to slip a pill to my own Wife???:dahell:

:bryan::russ::dead::heh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

This nikka Newzz done did the impossible, and made Fischer admit you got him, even though he was pressing hard to deny it. :salute:

I swear these nikkas don't like to give NOBODY credit for anything. :whoa:

What's worse is dude's a Thurman fan:snoop:

How you not give your own fighter props for progressing :dahell:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Breh....did you just tell me to slip a pill to my own Wife???:dahell:

:bryan::russ::dead::heh:
I'm not saying take advantage of her or nothing while she sleep :lolbron:
You just making sure once she falls asleep she falls into those deep sleep comas :ehh:
She won't even realize it,she gonna wake up feeling super rested and be like "damn I must of been really tired last night ":pachaha:

shyt I'm bout to take one in an hour and knock out,I been up all night since this is when my body is used to being up :manny: