Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
14680600_347646768914019_5864048646938252686_n.jpg

:mjcry: :mjcry:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
1.yeah hopefully craw back vs maybe troyvansky since he wants to come back in December too but its probably not gonna an opponent I like. in this case diaz would be better than a straight bum..just hope the promoters can get everything to together. just glad he not being inactive again cause u should at least be fight 3 to 4 times a year in ur prime. cut that "2 times a year" may type shyt out bro cause u aint on that level.lol

2.umm yeah wlad is a hof but I wouldn't put him in top 10 probably. but due to size he can give a lot of hof hws problems but no guaranteed win as for anyone. I just think when u put him vs the above avg/or bigger sized guys with just as much as talent he doesn't dominate anymore but still does well.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Wherever that Mikey/Zlatcan fight is being held, I'ma try to be there. Unless it's in fukking London

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio

A deal has been reached for Jermall Charlo to defend his IBF junior middleweight title against mandatory challenger Julian Williams on Dec. 10 at USC’s Galen Center in Los Angeles on Showtime, multiple sources told RingTV.com on Thursday

Charlo-Williams, Cuéllar-Mares on Dec. 10 in LA - The Ring

So, yeah...being that I fukk with J Rock, I'ma be there for my birthday weekend if AB ain't fighting on the 17th in Vegas.
Word... time to do some pre planning on accommodations and shyt :myman:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Golovkin, Sanchez Frown at Golden Boy's Offer To Face Canelo

IBF/IBO/WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) is not confident that he'll be fighting Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (48-1-1, 34KOs) next September. Golovkin says the biggest obstacle in making that fight is not the weight, but the money. Golden Boy Promotions, on behalf of Canelo, offered Golovkin a flat fee [reportedly a sum of $10 million] - but the middleweight king is standing firm on his demand to receive a fair percentage split of the revenue.

"I do not know if the fight with Canelo is possible, one of the problems is the money. What they offer is a problem,"
said Golovkin."I have no problem to fight, it can be done anytime. I'm ready to step into the ring at any time. I don't know if Canelo is ready. You have to go and ask him I hope the fight happens next year. My next fight could be with him - no problem and [we can do it] anywhere. I'm ready right now, but the problem is with his team."

Abel Sanchez, who trains Golovkin, says Golden Boy's offer was ridiculous. "It is difficult to negotiate this fight. They did make an offer, but their offer was ridiculous. Tom Loefller [who promotes Golovkin] is talking with [Golden Boy CEO] Oscar de la Hoya to see if it can happen in September. However, for that to happen both sides must agree [on the money]."

Golovkin, Sanchez Frown at Golden Boy's Offer To Face Canelo - Boxing News

if these frauds think 10mil+ and ppv upside is "ridiculous" then this fight will never get made. canelo got 5 mil guaranteed vs cotto. how the fukk you do 97k on ppv then a 0.8 rating in the biggest fight of your life and call 10 mil ridiculous? smh. but people really expected canelo to make a deal with these clowns within 2 weeks:mjlol:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

IBF/IBO/WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) is not confident that he'll be fighting Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (48-1-1, 34KOs) next September. Golovkin says the biggest obstacle in making that fight is not the weight, but the money. Golden Boy Promotions, on behalf of Canelo, offered Golovkin a flat fee [reportedly a sum of $10 million] - but the middleweight king is standing firm on his demand to receive a fair percentage split of the revenue.

"I do not know if the fight with Canelo is possible, one of the problems is the money. What they offer is a problem,"
said Golovkin."I have no problem to fight, it can be done anytime. I'm ready to step into the ring at any time. I don't know if Canelo is ready. You have to go and ask him I hope the fight happens next year. My next fight could be with him - no problem and [we can do it] anywhere. I'm ready right now, but the problem is with his team."

Abel Sanchez, who trains Golovkin, says Golden Boy's offer was ridiculous. "It is difficult to negotiate this fight. They did make an offer, but their offer was ridiculous. Tom Loefller [who promotes Golovkin] is talking with [Golden Boy CEO] Oscar de la Hoya to see if it can happen in September. However, for that to happen both sides must agree [on the money]."

if these frauds think 10mil+ and ppv upside is "ridiculous" then this fight will never get made. canelo got 5 mil guaranteed vs cotto. how the fukk you do 97k on ppv then a 0.8 rating in the biggest fight of your life and call 10 mil ridiculous? smh. but people really expected canelo to make a deal with these clowns within 2 weeks:mjlol:
:francis:

:camby:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

they made this offer at 160 too right? if they did then ggg them is the blame. u cant turndown that much money when u would never see that much vs anyone( but vs mayweather and hes never fighting u.) and u not a big ppvdraw in the first place.