Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Inoue

tumblr_my8cambkaC1qhndw9o1_250.gif

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@patscorpio someone who covers Colombian boxing is being told by Escandon

That he's facing GRJ in late Nov

I likes that match up :takedat:

why is AJ wlad falling through?

WBA may not sanction it for Fury's belt and team :DeadKlit: wants em too

Surprising considering what the WBA did to Fury earlier this year on behalf of team :DeadKlit: and a certain network

Damn Daniel...Jacobs:martin:

Not his fault

Heard team Jacobs attempted negotiations with golovkins owners 2x this year

WBA had to enact the mandatory match that golovkin was posed to do own his own

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Not his fault

Heard team Jacobs attempted negotiations with golovkins owners 2x this year

WBA had to enact the mandatory match that golovkin was posed to do own his own

Why would Golovkin need to enact a mandatory match? He's the Champion.

Mandatory contenders are supposed to be the ones talking to the organization in order to get their mandatory title shots enforced.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

That's just Cleveland alone:banderas:

There's been at least 1 Boxer from Ohio on the last 5 USA Olympic Teams in a row ( in 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, & 2016) ...and at least 1 Boxer from Ohio on 9 of the last 12 USA Olympic Team dating back to the 1968 team:wow:

:wow:

#OhioPlayers

Last edited:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
nikka u think actual insiders gonna leak shyt to a damn forum. That was a fake account
The regulars on that forum said he had proven himself to have insider knowledge and proven himself in the past.

That said, I think everyone on this message board took it as a chance he was real and a chance he was fake.

:yeshrug:

I still dont necessarily think it means he is fake, but I wouldn't doubt it either way. My only beef with dude if he was legit, is that he wasn't very professional and far too emotional. If he really was a part of Jacobs team, I hope he doesn't conduct himself professionally the way he did on the forum.

There were some very important inconsistencies though:
- He says they never petitioned for 40%...WBA says different.
- He says they were already in camp training...Jacob's team just said they weren't.
- He said K2 was pushing for PPV and they didn't want PPV...now reports are saying PBC wants a bigger card and PPV.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The regulars on that forum said he had proven himself to have insider knowledge and proven himself in the past.

That said, I think everyone on this message board took it as a chance he was real and a chance he was fake.

:yeshrug:

I still dont necessarily think it means he is fake, but I wouldn't doubt it either way. My only beef with dude if he was legit, is that he wasn't very professional and far too emotional. If he really was a part of Jacobs team, I hope he doesn't conduct himself professionally the way he did on the forum.

There were some very important inconsistencies though:
- He says they never petitioned for 40%...WBA says different.
- He says they were already in camp training...Jacob's team just said they weren't.
- He said K2 was pushing for PPV and they didn't want PPV...now reports are saying PBC wants a bigger card and PPV.
Based on the inconsistencies he either a lying fakkit or a lying fakkit