Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Welcome to the new age of Boxing where fans only criticize one side. You got other boxers who refuse to admit they are the A side but wanna be the A++ side instead of giving a good match. Then nobody says they're ducking or call em out when they picked a Colt 45 or Goya to fight.

Meanwhile another side is heavily criticized. Yes it is well warranted as well.

Boxing is suffering because os fans like us. We refuse to be objective and put blame where it belongs, unless it's another fighter we don't like.

U welcome.

ive been speaking as a fan since haymon ruined boxing on showtime breh..without caring about the money they, meaning his fighters, make or what it does for their families

U welcome

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
ive been speaking as a fan since haymon ruined boxing on showtime breh..without caring about the money they, meaning his fighters, make or what it does for their families

U welcome

Not once did I mention Haymon, breh. I was talking boxing in general. It seems like everything was good with boxing until Haymon came and messed it up. Sitting here thinking how bad Haymon also affected HBO, GBP, K2 and Main events as well...

Guessing it's all his fault

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
read a boxingscene article with Hearn where he talks about AJ vs Wlad and he says the only discussion now is whether they can fight for the vacant belts too or not

He said the IBO is on board (who the fukk cares about them?)
the WBA didn't decide yet
and the WBO seem to go on a different route (Parker vs Ruiz for vacant) so yeah, fukk WBO, I was wondering why they want Parker vs Ruiz for a vacant belt instead of having a better champion in the winner of Wlad vs Joshua

then I rememberd who is the promoter of Ruiz and what type of relationship does that man have with them... :sas2::upsetfavre:

Ruiz won't win anyways so it will be whatever but I guess Bob('s fighter) has to get that shot :francis:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

U welcome
Can I sig this breh ?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Not once did I mention Haymon, breh. I was talking boxing in general. It seems like everything was good with boxing until Haymon came and messed it up. Sitting here thinking how bad Haymon also affected HBO, GBP, K2 and Main events as well...

Guessing it's all his fault
#ConsistencyCops

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Chavez cannot beat Golovkin. Golovkin would be a good match against Jack or Ward imo.

That also shows you how good Golovkin might be. I said MIGHT because dude is untested and lacking of a resume in his 30s
A fighter with JCC's style could beat Golovkin. Obviously the Mexican Zero can't because he's nowhere near skilled enough.

But good inside fighter with a concrete chin would be a fantastic base for a cat who could beat trip g.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Who tries to KO somebody during Sparring
...Let's not even mention Jccjr style was to wear you out:stopitslime:

Prime Jccjr with Ariza stops GGG :banderas:

I was telling y'all the smother GGG game plan was the one to give him problems years ago...Borat was huffing N Puffing after 3 rds with Brook...whats he goin do against an iron chinned Ariza shake drinking Hero?? :smugjccjr:

Nothing
HBAPZ0W.jpg

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Who tries to KO somebody during Sparring
...Let's not even mention Jccjr style was to wear you out:stopitslime:

Prime Jccjr with Ariza stops GGG :banderas:

I was telling y'all the smother GGG game plan was the one to give him problems years ago...Borat was huffing N Puffing after 3 rds with Brook...whats he goin do against an iron chinned Ariza shake drinking Hero?? :smugjccjr:

Nothing
HBAPZ0W.jpg
Jccjr. Gets picked apart against any elite mw in history. Kelly pavlik would have koed that neega.