Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Truth...so true.

Nobody wants to take a chance of losing...and then wonder why Khan is the highest paid B fighter in the world:wow:

Crazy man fukking Conor the #1 draw currently in all of PPV gonna have fukking 4 fights in 11 month span while these so called "A listers" give us 3 fights in 15 month span vs washed Paulie,Guerrero and some guy they found washing cars. Dude has literally fought 5 jobber fights post Lucas

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Crazy man fukking Conor the #1 draw currently in all of PPV gonna have fukking 4 fights in 11 month span while these so called "A listers" give us 3 fights in 15 month span vs washed Paulie,Guerrero and some guy they found washing cars. Dude has literally fought 5 jobber fights post Lucas

They got a fukking formula too.

THEY BUILD THE JOBBERS BRUH! THE JOBBERS GET MORE TV TIME THAN ANYONE ELSE.

Heres what happens bruh. A fakkit like Ortiz takes 2 jobbers even worse than him, which idk how its even possible to find someone worse than him. Then they feed him to a bigger fakkit ducker like Garcia and rinse and repeat.

I fukks with alot of jobbers too. Berto, Josesito Lopez, and alot more. I fukks with them though cause they fight hard and dont quit. Also I understand Bertos big payday, its a legacy thing. If I was trying to be an agent in movies or something and someone took a chance on me and i made them a star; im gonna take care of them too.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nah Im just very passionate about this and so is @patscorpio. I only watch Football and Boxing and right now Boxing is unwatchable.
shyt we're all very passionate about it breh. I'm with you Boxing is my number 1 sport football a distant second. Boxing does suck right now, but November and December will be fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Don't think anyone that knows boxing thinks triple G is garbage breh, It's the bullshyt associated with him. Fat fukk Mario Loeffler the constant talking etc etc.

Triple G is a good boxer with elite+++ power and elite skills at cutting off the ring.

I'm not really talking about the fans and media, more like the fighters themselves. Everyone always got something dismissive to say about how he fights or who he hasn't fought, but nobody taking it upon themselves to shoot that fade.

GGG has been ducked by Martinez, Cotto, and now Canelo is taking his fukking time making that fight or any fight of significance for that matter.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I'm not really talking about the fans and media, more like the fighters themselves. Everyone always got something dismissive to say about how he fights or who he hasn't fought, but nobody taking it upon themselves to shoot that fade.

GGG has been ducked by Martinez, Cotto, and now Canelo is taking his fukking time making that fight or any fight of significance for that matter.
I can't remember who it was, not a well known name, but in the build up to the Brook fight GGG said when he was trying to get a shot fighters were ducking him. Right before his HBO contract he wanted a fighter that would move his career and he offered to fight for free and the other guys manager said it isn't the money, we will never fight you.

I wish I could remember who it was. :snoop:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I can't remember who it was, not a well known name, but in the build up to the Brook fight GGG said when he was trying to get a shot fighters were ducking him. Right before his HBO contract he wanted a fighter that would move his career and he offered to fight for free and the other guys manager said it isn't the money, we will never fight you.

I wish I could remember who it was. :snoop:

damn

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

They're going to fight this time next year.......when would it have been better breh?

:dwillhuh:

This Mexican Independence Day would've been better:dwillhuh:

Why do we have to wait a whole nother year for a fight that could've happened this year if Canelo didn't blatantly duck him?:dwillhuh:

That's the problem with Boxing now...fans becoming "okay" with having to wait multiple years for the Top 10 to face each other:mjcry:

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
MMA matchamaking is better than boxing matchmaking, that's true but you know that the only reason for this is that in MMA is younger so that means it's less fukked up by politics yet right? :usure:

I don't say that what you say it's not true but there's no point in rumbling about it and comparing it to a sport which is not even 20 years old or so, just blew up recently and one single organization holds all the aces so far.
Let's see how good MMA matchmaking and politics are 50 years from now or so, that would be a better starting point for a comparison...

Let's see what happens when MMA gets 3-4 Dana Whites all with their own agendas, goals, fighters, connections, etc... and not just one
Easy to talk about smooth matchmaking if someone is in a monopoly position is an up and coming sport... :yeshrug:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

:camby:
I don't want to see you two going for a vacant belt, let Joshua and Klitschko fight for it and then you can have a shot on it, it has to be no problem if you are really that good, right? :sas2:

Wlad had a rematch contract so Fury pulling out can justify a Wlad vs Joshua fight as a title fight on paper too