Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Canelo offered him the fight at 155 lil g said no how is that a duck besides they fighting in 2017. Lil g should have taken the 155 fade now he gotta wait simple as that

• Dap
Reactions: L68

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I2VJdBh.png

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Farmer gonna have to be careful with the low blows as he moves up in comp, had a couple of point deductions tonight after the the repeated warnings and deduction against Redkach. I know he likes to go to the body but he ventures south quite a bit.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Canelo, Andy Lee, Chris Eubank Jr, Peter Quillin...and Danny Jacobs will be added to this list if he doesn't come to agreement for a fight either.

That's 6 of the Top 7 MWs.
Canelo not a true MW doesn't count in my book. Andy Lee is the Jacobs backup, Eubank JR was over his dad, and well yeah Quillin counts

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If GGG was as garbage as nikkas would want you to believe, somebody of note would have faced him by now. Hell, even his leftovers are struggling to get fights.

I won't say Lee is ducking him tho. My Irish breh got balls. He'll shoot the fade, but all these other nikkas out here are straight ducking. Eubanks and BJS being the too biggest culprits, with Canelo as the ringleader of bytchery. If GGG ducked Ward without ever fighting at supermiddle, than Canelo definitely ducked him worse since he actually fought for a belt in that division. nikkas be wanting it both ways.

fukking Mora ducked Taylor title fight, but years later fights Jacobs for a watered down version of the title. :snoop:

2016, where a welter will take a title shot at middleweight before actual middleweights would. :martin:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
this wack100 vs broner shyt funny.:heh:

nikka say wack could beat broner cause he 250.

like boxers haven't hurt/koed much bigger men than them in sparring.(remember that Floyd gym footage with the big mma fighter):snoop:

Exactly, Dude knocks out soft ass Stitches (something that I'm sure most of us in here could do) and now he thinks he can beat a 4x champion world class boxer:mjlol:

and yeah I remember that TMT gym footage. That big ass mma cat got busted up badly from just a couple of decent punches.

In my life, I've only come across a handful of big dudes that can legit fight. Most get by on intimidating dudes with their size. nikkas look at them like their Andre the Giant and start :whoa:

and if they have to fight them, they end up fighting with no heart since they don't think they can win. :mjcry: