Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Canelo, Andy Lee, Chris Eubank Jr, Peter Quillin...and Danny Jacobs will be added to this list if he doesn't come to agreement for a fight either.

That's 6 of the Top 7 MWs.
When did Andy Lee avoid ggg? :usure:
How Eubank and ggg "avoid" ggg? They both cane to the negotiating table with ggg for a fight.
Ill give you quillen.. but all he did was exactly what Buscuits did when he got an offer to fight Pacquiao :pachaha:
Canelo is a junior middleweight.. never fought anyone at 160, we all know that fight is most likely gonna happen in 2017

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
When did Andy Lee avoid ggg? :usure:

When you are a Top 5 ranked MW, knowing the guy with 3/4 of the Championships can't find an opponent, and you barely make a peep about fighting him yourself.

How Eubank and ggg "avoid" ggg? They both cane to the negotiating table with ggg for a fight.

Stop it. You know Eubank couldn't find his pen:mjlol:

That nikka blatantly ducked GGG:russ:

Ill give you quillen.. but all he did was exactly what Buscuits did when he got an offer to fight Pacquiao :pachaha:
Canelo is a junior middleweight.. never fought anyone at 160, we all know that fight is most likely gonna happen in 2017

Just like we all knew it was gonna happen after Canelo vs Khan right?

I'll believe they want to fight him when I see him in the ring vs them.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait until he announces his next opponent:mjlol:

He's not fighting his mandatory and I GURANTEE he's not using a voluntary to face Andrade.....come on down Kermit Cintron:mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
When you are a Top 5 ranked MW, knowing the guy with 3/4 of the Championships can't find an opponent, and you barely make a peep about fighting him yourself.
while ggg was beating up doninic wade and a welterweight i dont recall him sending Andy Lee an offer.. going by your logic ggg avoiding Lee

Stop it. You know Eubank couldn't find his pen:mjlol:
:comeon: you know this is bullshyt

Just like we all knew it was gonna happen after Canelo vs Khan right?
Coulda got that figt after Khan... ggg was told to come down at 155.. Canelo said he wasn't fighting at 160 for another 1-2 years like a month before facing cotto..

Canelo is currently a junior middleweight

So who really avoided who?? Mr "anybody from 154-168" or Canelo who is gonna fight at 160 when he good and ready next year in 2017?

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
while ggg was beating up doninic wade and a welterweight i dont recall him sending Andy Lee an offer.. going by your logic ggg avoiding Lee

Coulda got that figt after Khan... ggg was told to come down at 155.. Canelo said he wasn't fighting at 160 for another 1-2 years like a month before facing cotto..

So who really avoided who?? Mr "anybody from 154-168" or Canelo who is gonna fight at 160 when he good and ready next year in 2017?
This canelo gave him "the small middleweight " the option of coming to 155

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Canelo, Andy Lee, Chris Eubank Jr, Peter Quillin...and Danny Jacobs will be added to this list if he doesn't come to agreement for a fight either.

That's 6 of the Top 7 MWs.
I will agree with you on GGG being arguably the most ducked fighter in boxing and with all the fighters above, including a Jacobs duck...until recently...we will see.

But, I won't call Andy Lee a ducker. He agreed to fight GGG and the fight was basically a done deal, then GGG's father passed, so the fight was cancelled. Plus rumor is that if Jacobs won't sign, Lee is a likely replacement.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I will agree with you on GGG being arguably the most ducked fighter in boxing and with all the fighters above, including a Jacobs duck...until recently...we will see.

But, I won't call Andy Lee a ducker. He agreed to fight GGG and the fight was basically a done deal, then GGG's father passed, so the fight was cancelled. Plus rumor is that if Jacobs won't sign, Lee is a likely replacement.

That criteria to call Lee a "duck" is a slippery ass slope

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

bottomline. you can't say canelo ducked little g at 160 without saying little g ducked canelo at 155:yeshrug:.....if not you just a little g dikk rider.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
bottomline. you can't say canelo ducked little g at 160 without saying little g ducked canelo at 155:yeshrug:.....if not you just a little g dikk rider.

Damn im tired of this argument, but this is the state of boxing. We argue more about whos ducking who than actual fights. Reality is everyones ducking everyone :mjcry: