Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
its sad that american fighters and black american fighters usually either have to be extremely talented, or trash talkers, or both, to get some backing

i think it says a lot about the black community that they dont get support, or could it be that they just have shyt styles? who was the last black american non-heavyweight brawler?

preach my man..

But we have lost a lot of talent in the past decade or so. Where are the roy jones? james toney? mathew saad muhammads? etc??

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
preach my man..

But we have lost a lot of talent in the past decade or so. Where are the roy jones? james toney? mathew saad muhammads? etc??

they don't exist right now in boxing in the case of roy and saad muhammad..floyd and toney have similar fighting styles but floyd doesn't have toney's fighting heart or fight record....james fought a who's who from middle to heavy in his day while floyd waited for his peers post 135 to eliminate and deteriorate each other

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they don't exist right now in boxing in the case of roy and saad muhammad..floyd and toney have similar fighting styles but floyd doesn't have toney's fighting heart or fight record....james fought a who's who from middle to heavy in his day while floyd waited for his peers post 135 to eliminate and deteriorate each other

What peers???

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
If anything Floyd was ducked until he fought De La Hoya. After that everybody wanted to fight him so they can make some bread off him

I gotta say Im very happy that Adrien Broner looks like he could be the next floyd. I think at this point hes not as skilled as Floyd was but very similar. Im glad to see hes keeping that style alive but yea it would be nice to have someone like that somewhere between middleweight and heavyweight.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
yes i love how beating andre berto is the key for getting a fight with floyd :comeon:

You have a point :skip:

But i think this is sorta like a tuneup fight for Mayweather since he plans on fighting twice next year. Guerrero and Canelo will both be easy work for him

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
iY68RuMBKxC5x.gif

iKu995ZuoZiFY.gif