Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Can y'all do me a favor and name one 3 active boxers swift age or younger than got a bigger star and better resume. I can live with y'all saying dudes like t craw or young eroll are better but to call danny a cherry picker:mjlol:

Yall need to study boxing very few fighters fight a killer every other fight. Danny about to fight keith in 2017. Why risk an L right now. Boxing fans are greedy asf:stopitslime:

Perception is reality breh

Swift KO/retired a Mexican legend....KO a UK darling...broke the machines face when people said he was scared wouldn't fight...he's got a lot of muhfukkers salty bout that :manny:

Boxing fans can't stand to be wrong ...you got people tweeting Herrera & Peterson were tune ups :mjlol:...let they fighter fight Herrera or Peterson tho N they'd :ohlawd::noah:

nikkas take victory laps after winning a belt erry day

nikkas get stay busy fights right before a big fight erryday

The inactivity AND hate makes Swift look worst then he is

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Perception is reality breh

Swift KO/retired a Mexican legend....KO a UK darling...broke the machines face when people said he was scared wouldn't fight...he's got a lot of muhfukkers salty bout that :manny:

Boxing fans can't stand to be wrong ...you got people tweeting Herrera & Peterson were tune ups :mjlol:...let they fighter fight Herrera or Peterson tho N they'd :ohlawd::noah:

nikkas take victory laps after winning a belt erry day

nikkas get stay busy fights right before a big fight erryday

The inactivity AND hate makes Swift look worst then he is
fukk the cubbies

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Burns is trash :manny:

He was trash when figgy whooped him...beating on a nikka named Michelle for a vacant doesn't take away the trashness :beli:
:mjlol:...nah breh :rudy:..and i dont like burns but he beat figueroa and got jobbed
Whooped him with one hand wearing pillow gloves

What a warrior :ohlawd:

I had Burns winning 114-112

it is amazing to me though how burns hasn't been ko'ed yet

Don't worry...that changes in December:aboutbillions: