Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
by the time or if rios meets garcia/lukas, mr rios will be spent goods because of the amount of wars dude been involved in.

He aint gonna fight them anyway he is TR and they are GB, Garcia has said he tried to make the match but Rios people want no parts of it

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
The WBA has instructed the promotional companies Sauerland Event (SE) and Klitschko Management Group (KMG) to conduct immediate negotiations for the fight between the current heavyweight “super” champion Wladimir Klitschko and “regular” world champion Alexander Povetkin. The WBA has followed the rules of their writing originally sent to all parties prior to the fight between Wladimir Klitschko and David Haye. The letter stated that the winner of the bout would be declared as super champion and has to face the winner out of Ruslan Chagaev vs. Alexander Povetkin within in a time period of 18 months after the fight which took place on August 27, 2011. Klitschko vs. Povetkin is scheduled to take place before February 26, 2013.

Finally...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
by the time or if rios meets garcia/lukas, mr rios will be spent goods because of the amount of wars dude been involved in.

to his credit rios hasn't slowed down yet from his wars...if anything its his weight issues that will prolly ruin him faster then the slugfests

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Peterson had his moments, big deal. Khan was in control of the fight until the ref stepped in.

Khan must have done something good if he was going to win had the points not been deducted. Right? :ohhh:

Ive noticed this alot when it comes to Khan. People pick out the negatives but ignore the positives

Like if I hadnt watched the Molina fight and came straight to this thread and read the posts, I swear I would have thought Khan lost the fight by reading the comments.

Rewatched the fight again yesterday. Apart from being caught by Molina on a few occasions, Khan was pretty comfortable all night. Never was in any trouble whatsoever. None of the commentators or analysts thought otherwise but these coli experts know better :pachaha:

:wow:

You had this Skip dude duckin

Daps
Rios vs. Alvarado March 16 at Staples Center being rumored with Tim Bradley as the opener.

Is Andre Ward's fight still down south after the injury. I am hearing they are moving the Pavlik fight up north now with the rebooking

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Pavlik and Ward eh? Easy work for Ward

Khan at ww will be the beginning of the end for him. I think hes a good boxer but that chin of his will be his downfall.

fukks the deal with Bradley being on an undercard? :aicmon:

Daps
angulo v kirkland rematch?
Kirkland is 210 lbs right now :ohlawd:

Now im not opposed to Rios Alvarado rematch but why so soon??

This nikka Bradley back to the undercards:snoop:
I think Uncle Bob is confused what to do, fearing putting together Rios/Marquez and or Marquez wants to wait for Pacquiao. I really want to see Mile High Mike vs Tim Bradley. Jan Zaveck would be interesting maybe... The only other two ranked fighters he could fight would be Denis Shafikov who doesn't leave Russia or Cesar Rene Cuenca neither of which do anything.

Rumor has it Tim Bradley has Cotto's lawyer trying to get him out of the Top Rank contract to try and fight Mayweather.

Pavlik and Ward eh? Easy work for Ward

Khan at ww will be the beginning of the end for him. I think hes a good boxer but that chin of his will be his downfall.

fukks the deal with Bradley being on an undercard? :aicmon:
Exactly. The problem is Top Rank had no plan for Bradley and the rejection of the Peterson fight further fukked things up.

Daps
Another rumor is the fact that Peterson/**** got low balled a purse bid of 50K for the the total event with no shoe in for major network coverage that Peterson may fight Bradley, but this is all according to Bob Arum so...

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
how the fukk you go from beating 1 of the best in a PPV to a a undercard?

I dont understand why dude signed with TR. I knew this bullshyt would happen.

Just make Rios vs Bradley fight. If rios lose he can still make a Fight between him and Alvarado. or the loser vs Alvarado.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
how the fukk you go from beating 1 of the best in a PPV to a a undercard?

I dont understand why dude signed with TR. I knew this bullshyt would happen.

He was probably promised the Pac-man fight, got it, BS decision had Arum and fans like :beli: and unanimously said "fukk this dude"

Maybe we can finally see Bradley-Khan (although the TR/GB problem)

What we should get is Bradley/Marquez, but Marquez ain't no undercard dude after what just happened. Rios/Alvarado 2 is ok, but unnecessary imo, Rios will stop him again

Marquez-Rios in Mexico would be :ohlawd:
with Bradley/Alvarado on the undercard