Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They gave Juan the last 3 rounds bc ODLH didn't do anything at all....prior to the last 3 rounds, their cards wouldve read:

:merchant: 6-2-1 DLH

Lederman: 6-3 DLH

Anyone watching that fight could see that DLH clearly outboxed Juan the first 9 rounds and that DLH gave the fight away...Juan didn't beat him:yeshrug:

That Juan shyt is corny breh...that be like yoyo stay referring to a black fighter as Tyrone...NSB type humor at its worst :scust:

Call him a tropical messican... a porkchop...Toto...we better then Juan :snoop:

DLH lost the last 4 RDS ...he wasnt doing anything Cuz he was exhausted N Tito kept coming for that ass...please don't tell me you believe that struggle excuse "my team told me I won its ok to give up 4 RDS :sadcam:"

DLH said it himself (when GBP was running Showtime)...talking bout himself gassing N him telling Canelo how to better his stamina

Oscar slowed down started getting touched...his team in between RDS told him yo you can't take more punches like that... Oscar ran for his life the rest of the fight

Like I said... You wanna say DLH won ok cool...Boxing lessons don't end with the "teacher" gassing N literally running for his life for 4 rds

Boxing lessons don't end with The HBO darling getting only 6 RDS by Team HBO :heh:

Theres a reason DLH was :whoa: for a rematch...if he easily won 9 RDS ...why not run it back get all those Ms huge ppv numbers for easy work??

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That Juan shyt is corny breh...that be like yoyo stay referring to a black fighter as Tyrone...NSB type humor at its worst :scust:

DLH lost the last 4 RDS ...he wasnt doing anything Cuz he was exhausted N Tito kept coming for that ass...please don't tell me you believe that struggle excuse "my team told me I won its ok to give up 4 RDS :sadcam:"

DLH said it himself (when GBP was running Showtime)...talking bout himself gassing N him telling Canelo how to better his stamina

Oscar slowed down started getting touched...his team in between RDS told him yo you can't take more punches like that... Oscar ran for his life the rest of the fight

Like I said... You wanna say DLH won ok cool...Boxing lessons don't end with the "teacher" gassing N literally running for his life for 4 rds

Boxing lessons don't end with The HBO darling getting only 6 RDS by Team HBO :heh:

Theres a reason DLH was :whoa: for a rematch...if he easily won 9 RDS ...why not run it back get all those Ms huge ppv numbers for easy work??

Exactly, nikkas kill me with this rematch duck shyt. If you handled a nikka so easily, just make the fight again and win officially.

Winky was on that same shyt. Turned down a career high 4 mil to not fight a guy again (Taylor) that he supposedly beat clearly.

He ain't want no more of those #BadIntention bombs going through his high guard busting his face up.

That's why I respect Zab for taking the Spinks rematch. Took short money (100k) and fought in dudes hometown, all cuz he knew he'd knock that dancing ass nikka out.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You wanna say DLH won ok

Miss me with this lesson shyt :camby:

:merchant: had it 6-5-1

Lederman had it 6-6

HBO the biggest Oscar dikk riders of all time only gave DLH 6 rds

Lampley was :damn:....did DLH do enough :lupe:

It was a boxing lesson tho :mjlol:

Undefeated against Messicans :umad:

I7LSg2.gif
Danny would beat him

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Exactly, nikkas kill me with this rematch duck shyt. If you handled a nikka so easily, just make the fight again and win officially.

Winky was on that same shyt. Turned down a career high 4 mil to not fight a guy again (Taylor) that he supposedly beat clearly.

He ain't want no more of those #BadIntention bombs going through his high guard busting his face up.

That's why I respect Zab for taking the Spinks rematch. Took short money (100k) and fought in dudes hometown, all cuz he knew he'd knock that dancing ass nikka out.

DLH spent the rest of his career avoiding Tito like it was RD 12

Let Tito bomb out 154...Titos done?? Ok time to move up give me Javier castelljo :whew:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
DLH spent the rest of his career avoiding Tito like it was RD 12

Let Tito bomb out 154...Titos done?? Ok time to move up give me Javier castelljo :whew:

true story

He let Tito clear the way. Even fought one of his leftovers after he got put back together with steroids. :mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

That nikka name is really Juan breh...relax:whoa:

Found that out today, thought it was a far cry from Tito.:manny:

Now, I'm about to go back to lurking while hitting this bowl. I will respond to the rest of your post tomorrow.:ehh: