Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finally got a chance to see the Linares/Corrolla fight.

shyt was mad entertaining. Good bout and wouldn't mind a rematch later down the road. Got tired of Corrolla bytching about some of those body shots. Maybe was one low, but dude still got his Arthur Abraham on with all the complaining. He still did his thing and made it real competitive (especially late) but I could do with less self refereeing. Glad no points were taken.

From reading some of the last couple pages, seems like GGG vs Jacobs is getting made too. :blessed:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Finally got a chance to see the Linares/Corrolla fight.

shyt was mad entertaining. Good bout and wouldn't mind a rematch later down the road. Got tired of Corrolla bytching about some of those body shots. Maybe was one low, but dude still got his Arthur Abraham on with all the complaining. He still did his thing and made it real competitive (especially late) but I could do with less self refereeing. Glad no points were taken.

From reading some of the last couple pages, seems like GGG vs Jacobs is getting made too. :blessed:
They thinkin of a rematch possibly next year Linares vs. Crolla Rematch Targeted For Dates in February, March - Boxing News

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In your opinion, rematch clause = fighter is insecure about his chance hence he wants an immediate rematch opportunity or nah...?

More risky fights oft have it (LSC vs Frampton, Wlad vs Fury, GGG vs Jacobs...)

All top fighters have a rematch clause. It's just business. It has nothing do with how a fighter "feels." Anytime you step in the ring, you have to acknowledge there is a possibility you can lose.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
My random thoughts on......the Heavyweight Division...

-Tyson Fury. Is he mentally unstable? Is he afraid of losing? Is he afraid of the pressure of being great? Is he just lazy? Whatever the case may be, he's still the king unless another heavyweight rises
-You know who else we won't see until 2017? Deontay Wilder. You know what's a more exciting fight than a Klit rematch? Deontay Wilder. And if the belts are an issue, well... fukk the belts.
-Wladimir Klitschko is at the tail end of his career. Any talks of facing Joshua or Wilder sounds nice, but... at this point, I can't see him beating either one. He needs a name opponent, that has legit danger, but is beatable at this stage of Wlad's career...
-Antonio Tarver... Innocent until proven guilty, something isn't right about this PED situation. I want to see Tarver-Klitschko. Two, over the hill, ex champs, both with the ability to KO the other. Tarver-Klitschko.... but he's a PED user you say...
-What about Lucas Browne? As soon as his YEAR LONG PED suspension ended, he was told "Oh yeah, we've come to the conclusion that you didn't willingly ingest PEDs and didn't have enough to significantly alter your performance...cool? Cool."
-The fukk?! :dahell: That man lost his title and a year to this shyt...
-Is Povetkin/Stiverne official, yet? I can't wait #casecatchers :blessed:
-Is Joshua/Pulev official, yet? I predict a SLAUGHTER by the hands of Joshua.
-After Joseph Parker demolishes Dimitrenko, an early 2017 battle with the UK IBF champ would be DOPE :ohlawd:
-Luis Ortiz is not getting any younger, let this man get a fight already. Let my man Malik Scott get a shot as a final eliminator bout.
-David Haye.... LOOK AT HIS HAIR!.... He SCARED!..... LET'S GO CHAMP!.... Iono, the Briggs duck got me looking at him funny. How about this... Two former Cruiserweights... David Haye vs. Guillermo Jones.
-Teper/Hammer is happening soon, and if boxing karma is real, Teper gets knocked the fukk out... or just loses. Let's go Hammer!
-Oh, how we feel about Gerald Washington? Think he ready for a 12 rounder? How about him vs Big Daddy Browne? Browne vs El Gallo Negro
-Anybody heard any news about who shot Charles Martin? Any return dates in mind?
-Big Baby Miller has been self promoting the hell out of himself, good job young man :obama:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

AND Jones was on PEDs...

Lebedev thought shyt was sweet after beating up the shells of Roy Jones and James toney...Guillermo beat the shyt out of him...Kostya tszyu fukked up not pulling him out earlier..shyt was a crazy slugfest