Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Fight will be bout what happens first...Figgys glass hands shattering or AB not liking the pressure N throw 22 punches a Rd

Figgy smart tho rested his hands for a year... Fight a tune up then see AB when he's ready :sas1:

Meanwhile AB begging for a fight N trying to fight our washed left overs :sas2:
Breh stop trolling. We both know ab would stop figgy. Figgy best days are probably behind him

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I don't find him funny anymore.

I think Vitali did something to his brain.

Dude is brilliant. I could've easily gone the rest of my life without hearing about Briggs ever again, but he reinvented himself and made a brand for himself. Might actually go cop some of his merch now.:ehh:

I kinda hope he don't get in there with a live body anymore tho.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Some more from the representative of Danny Jacobs on the forum:

On Dan Rafael and the GGG fight:

No worries dude. I talk to a lot of these guys off the board which is why you see a lot of people vouch for me. Some of us go all the way back to the maxboxing days in 2006, lol. I know you're not doubting me but if you pm me your email (you can make a random one up if you want) I'll send you more pics then you probably care to see lol. I sent PUO a pic of Floyd signing the Pac contract while people were still saying the fight wasn't happening.

Not really. He doesn't matter. @JayElectra has said it really well in his posts. Fighters don't like him. ESPN is going to cover this fight regardless. We don't need some blowhard fat can who shows up on Wednesday and starts eating during the private press conference and then tries to grab you on your way out of the venue (I wish I was exaggerating here ) to get his story covering anything for us. I do agree with you on it needing publicity. I'm going to promote the shyt out of it but I want you guys to as well. Not joking. Tell everyone you can about it. We need new fans. Danny and Gennady are both great action fighters to watch.

If you make it out pm me and my offer stands. Every poster who comes for the fight I will pick up your bar tab on Friday night and will let all you guys get a pic and auto too with Danny. It has to be Friday because on Saturday we are no bueno. After the fight I'll drink and party with you guys too. The host hotel is always cool for fans because you will see a ton of fighters and they will talk and shoot the shyt with fans. BHOP is a wealth of knowledge. Tyson will be there too because he goes to most of Danny's fights.

On his relationship with GGG and GGG's with his promoter:

He was legit pissed. That's why we are talking directly to him now. Gennady is cool as shyt. You will never hear me say a negative thing about him again. I have no problem admitted it was immature on my end and he apologized to. Sometimes management is a deterrent.

Danny isn't just my fighter he's my boy. He has stayed at my spot, knows my family and if you look at his instagram those are my Rockets tickets we are sitting in Courtside. Gennady was intrigued to say the least by this. Like I mentioned he will be our fighter when his deal expires

Making the fight with GGG:
Neither fukked around. Gennady asked me what would get the fight done and if we could meet in the middle on money. I told Danny that and they were laughing and koking with one another an hour later. The only thing he was adamant about was the rematch clause to which we said cool
Gennady wasn't trying to hold the cards honestly. That was his management which is why we talked directly without him.
Gennady deserves the same credit Danny and I are getting here. Both of us let our emotions get the better of us and said stuff we shouldn't have. I apologized to him and he did the same. I would tell everyone here who gave him shyt to watch his fights beyond Danny and he is a really cool dude.

When tickets should go on sale:

Probably Thursday of next week

On Dan Rafael:
There is nothing to like about him. He acts like a child and treats people like shyt. Read what Sunfish and hay posted. He's technically a nobody

On Max Kellerman:
I like Kellerman a lot. He watches tons of tape and will sit there and break down a fight with you. Go yo a fight snd talk to him. He'll probably spend an hour of his time shooting the shyt. Kust don't do what some dumbasses do and ask him about James Butler or his brother. He will just close out his tab and leave

More on Dan Rafael:
Do you think that's smart news to break? You think Fury was cool with that being on the media. People like him don't get it and never will
Fighters are normal people just like you and I. Some of the shyt he does is a joke. Of you think I have some agenda against him he named Danny as his prospect of the year and we still didn't even talk to him back then.
Like I mentioned earlier and plenty of others have yoo, when you shot in the back of the room eating when everyone else is doing interviews I'm not taking you seriously

GGG's purse vs. Jacobs:
He is going to make close to 5 million

More on negotiations and Danny's future:
I don't think Gennady was ever stuck on giving us 25%. That was his management talking in the media and trying to take advantage of the purse bid.
We really bet on ourselves. Al told us he told us he would pay the difference if we win. That went a long way.
Gennadys rematch clause helps some too. It's a 50/50 split if we win. We are guessing that will be 10-11 million.
I don't mind telling you. Not like most of it won't be public in a few days anyway l. After rhat we will fight Canelo twice and then move to 68.
Not to get ahead of anything but we have talked about even going to to 75 for a fight with Adonis. When I tell you guys only big fights we mean it

Talking with press for this fight:

Max is cool as shyt. I told him he he has full access to us now which he is very appreciative. I swear I've talked to a million people this morning. He will be the first interview Danny does I suggested that Gennady do the same. We also talked with Brian Kenny. He will be doing ESPN'S lead work on the fight. Tough break for fat can

On the ring size and Jacobs being against the ropes:
We have no say on it. It's all Gennady's call. When I tell you we signed off on everything I'm not exaggerating.
It's his biggest fault. That's why we brought in Chad

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
On the ring size and Jacobs being against the ropes:
We have no say on it. It's all Gennady's call. When I tell you we signed off on everything I'm not exaggerating.
It's his biggest fault. That's why we brought in Chad
Is Chad Dawon cutting down the ring so well or what? :jbhmm:

Or he means it cause he is a naturally bigger man?

Also if I remember correctly he wrote before that the ring won't be small, but it will be like on May vs Maidana II

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
On Max Kellerman:
I like Kellerman a lot. He watches tons of tape and will sit there and break down a fight with you. Go yo a fight snd talk to him. He'll probably spend an hour of his time shooting the shyt. Kust don't do what some dumbasses do and ask him about James Butler or his brother. He will just close out his tab and leave
:dahell: :dahell: :dahell:

What kinda sick twisted person would even think about doing that shyt :why: :why: :why: