Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Good fight & Linares deserved the W. That ref was terrible. Paulie was spot on calling out the ref jumping to Crolla's aid anytime he caught a body punch & was crying foul. His trunks were a bit high too. The fight ended up closer than it should of because the ref took away Linares ability to go to the body. That was some bullshyt & I hope if Linares fights him again they'll use a non UK ref. To me had Linares been able to go downstairs like earlier he would've stopped him.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Good fight & Linares deserved the W. That ref was terrible. Paulie was spot on calling out the ref jumping to Crolla's aid anytime he caught a body punch & was crying foul. His trunks were a bit high too. The fight ended up closer than it should of because the ref took away Linares ability to go to the body. That was some bullshyt & I hope if Linares fights him again they'll use a non UK ref. To me had Linares been able to go downstairs like earlier he would've stopped him.
I agree 100% on this point. The 2nd time Crolla did that and the ref pulled them apart, Linares had just landed a wicked body shot

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had Linares winning by two rounds, which is what one of the judges scored it. Linares won those last two rounds clearly so going into the eleventh, Crolla was level and one ahead on two or the scorecards. Could've easily won it if he had anything in the tank left for the last two.

He said the shots in the sixth sent him spinning and rocked his world haa

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
you don't know how much these posts mean to me :mjcry: I hate that fat fakkit :pacspit: glad i aint the only one. Can't wait until a fighter drop kicks him off a Buick. :pacspit:

There was this as well in regards to Fat Dan:

'when you sit in the back of the room eating when everyone else is doing interviews I'm not taking you seriously'

:mjlol:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Is this a boxing thing, I notice in a lot of boxing pics where they make a fist their bottom two knuckles usually look flat and more jacked up than the top two.
Anyone have an explanation of that for me?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Is this a boxing thing, I notice in a lot of boxing pics where they make a fist their bottom two knuckles usually look flat and more jacked up than the top two.
Anyone have an explanation of that for me?

Not all hands were created equally, therefore, some hands look more deformed when making a fist. Some people have 4 big ridges, some only have 2, Some develop a third around the end of the fist. What I've always been taught is that you should always attempt to connect with the index and middle finger knuckles. Landing with the other two creates hand problems for yourself and delivers less power. I don't know if it was just because of how my own fist is shaped but, that's what I've always been told.

Fury Refused Testing, Told Inspectors To F*** Off, Claims Report - Boxing News
Man................ I need to make another "My thoughts on" with the heavyweight division, this is ridiculous :snoop:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
There was this as well in regards to Fat Dan:

'when you sit in the back of the room eating when everyone else is doing interviews I'm not taking you seriously'

:mjlol:

the funny part is that flabby loser actually has stans n they have a weekly ggg circle jerk via chat :scust:

nikkas at espn don't even like him :dead: