Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Fighting P4P #1 fighter in the world at a catchweight draining yourself isnt a risk?? :martin:

23 yr old fighters fight Undefeated champs to unify erry day tho right??

Lara is easily avoidable as a fighter...ask GGG...yet Canelo still took that fight when he didn't have to

Tell me of all the risks GGG has taken in his 34 yrs on earth... David Lemeuix??:dead:

Bring up Rod Salka when GGG fights Dominic "house arrest" Wade :heh:
b5qwu9L.jpg
The excuses :whoo:

shyt ANY fighter would fight Floyd, that money u make :wow: shyt I would fight him.

Once he became champ after beating hatton u fight the best, if u don't want to then don't become a champ.

This new era of boxing:scust:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Who you all would compare Wilder's, Joshua's and Fury's style of fighting from all the heavyweight champions/top names in the history if you would have to compare it to one?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
152 catch weight for Canelo draining himself was not a risk??

So then tell me why GGG wouldn't catch weight AFTER his team were on record saying they would...no risk right??

:jbhmm:
im pretty sure canelo brought up the catchweight first to floyd and floyd took advantage of the stupidity..not a risk lol

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
im pretty sure canelo brought up the catchweight first to floyd and floyd took advantage of the stupidity..not a risk lol

You been on record saying Floyd drained Canelo bro. I luv my brother but you reaching hard right now lol.

That's all credit to Canelo then if he decides to drain himself breh

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You been on record saying Floyd drained Canelo bro. I luv my brother but you reaching hard right now lol.

That's all credit to Canelo then if he decides to drain himself breh

my thing is it wasn't floyd's idea for the catchweight which is why im saying its not a risk...you drain yourself because of your own stupidity thats on you...just like ppl give oscar shyt for draining for pacquiao when he didnt need to do..the only other floyd catchweight was for JMM done under different situations which didnt include no draining..cotto and maidana were able to fight for a 154 belt at the weight they wanted

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Watching some 90s HW fights got me feeling some type of way right now. Holyfield routinely went into fights outweighed by 20-30lbs and gave no fukks. We got dudes shook of 2lbs now :shaq2:

Evander Holyfield, in his 12th pro fight going 15 rounds with another ATG in a war to become cruiserweight champion...that is a real risk

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who you all would compare Wilder's, Joshua's and Fury's style of fighting from all the heavyweight champions/top names in the history if you would have to compare it to one?

wilder reminds me of a wild (lesser talented) lennox before he got with steward..fury has a struggle style thats all to his own lol..my naija brethren femi :jbhmm:..always reminded me of frank bruno..which is not a good thing...he's cut a lot of bulk since his debut which is good...hopefully the chin does pan out