Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Whats your point??

You finally hit on a prediction so we gotta hear about it until 2018 when you FINALLY get something else right :dead:

Why don't you tell us how 2 million to fight a bum like wade is ruining the sport?? How it caused GGG to not take risks?? How its causing HBO to not give us fights??

"Bu bu bu bu but I was right bout PBC tho :gladbron:"

you mean GGG, Wlad, and Kovalev doing what they need to do to keep their belts while they were/are in the process of unifying (something ive supported from day 1)

Ward getting paid as much as GGG for facing a guy who didnt even have a notable win on his record and HBO airs..or Canelo giving up his belt to face Liam Smith and putting it on PPV...why no mentions of those in your nonsensical rant :patrice:?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
*goes back to last year posts*

sees highly accurate posts predicting the shyt going down with PBC today..sees none from anybody predicting this shyt with HBO this year from the people complaining about HBO this year

:jawalrus:

Everybody was pointing fingers and hoping PBC failed from day 1 breh. Nothing to see here. What you posted was the same thing Mook and plenty others were posting because journalists were spitting articles about how bad PBC was for boxing. When Golovkin ppv and ticket sales were low, excuses like shirt sales, food and beverages were brought up.

Tell me what boxing event has ever had those excuses. HBO been in the business for over 40 years bro. Imagine the doors they can open and close and the people they know. You think Spoonface and Dan writing love letters about Golovkin cuz they love him or because they getting cuts and contents to write on ?

Now, if Golovkin got over a mil to fight cans like Maclin and Monroe, why can't Charlo ask for a mil for Williams ?

You see ? We both agree he doesn't deserve a mil for J Rock but you will do the Juelz Santana back and forth on a loop trynna tell me why Golovkin deserved a mil for Monroe and Macklin. Carry on brother

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FTESWL Season 2 Episode 42: Black White Dynamic In America Feat Walt

Walt spends sometime with Kosher to discuss the current race issues in America. He tells Kosher how basic the problem of racism is in America and how he feels the country is a boat that’s slowly sinking and if Donald Trump becomes president we might as well blow a hole at the bottom of the boat because he is a moron. Walt also talks about his take on why popular athletes like Richard Sherman or Cam Newton say and act the way they do.

Things got cut short due to technical difficulties and scheduling conflicts, but we covered a lot of ground. Check out his articles on the www.fteswl.com page.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: @ "nobody was disappointed that we didn't see Gamboa/JuanMa"

:duck: nikka you a gotdamn liar. EVERYBODY wanted to see that fight.

fukk Arum for not giving us that shyt

This was real frustrating. Around this time, i kept saying Arum needed to hurry up & make this fight. Although both fighters where really good at the time, they where just too beatable to let a fight marinate.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you mean GGG, Wlad, and Kovalev doing what they need to do to keep their belts while they were/are in the process of unifying (something ive supported from day 1)

Ward getting paid as much as GGG for facing a guy who didnt even have a notable win on his record and HBO airs..or Canelo giving up his belt to face Liam Smith and putting it on PPV...why no mentions of those in your nonsensical rant :patrice:?

Ward got paid 2 million for Brand?? Care to show receipts?? :usure:

Kovalev ain't getting paid 2 million...muhfukker got 500k :mjlol:

Kovalev v Hopkins - 1.5 Milly total purse

GGG v Wade - 2.5 Milly total purse

"Bu bu bu bu but ruining the sport taking risks belts be great"

Get all the way tf outta here :russ:

Theres only difference in GGG then any PBC fighter is you dikkride GGG

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
FTESWL Season 2 Episode 42: Black White Dynamic In America Feat Walt

Walt spends sometime with Kosher to discuss the current race issues in America. He tells Kosher how basic the problem of racism is in America and how he feels the country is a boat that’s slowly sinking and if Donald Trump becomes president we might as well blow a hole at the bottom of the boat because he is a moron. Walt also talks about his take on why popular athletes like Richard Sherman or Cam Newton say and act the way they do.

Things got cut short due to technical difficulties and scheduling conflicts, but we covered a lot of ground. Check out his articles on the www.fteswl.com page.

:heh::pachaha:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Canelo fighting Liam Smith on ppv = doesn't eat into HBOs budget

This muhfukker Canelo has 3 fights where he took a risk he did not have to even take

Trout who had just beat Cotto undefeated unification

Floyd at 152

Lara

I don't wanna hear shyt about fighters who have already took risks...in defense of a 34 yr old who is getting 2 million to sit back N fight bums...who refuses to take any risks

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

This muhfukker Canelo has 3 fights where he took a risk he did not have to even take

Floyd at 152

Lara

I don't wanna hear shyt about fighters who have already took risks...in defense of a 34 yr old who is getting 2 million to sit back N fight bums...who refuses to take any risks
Risk?

u talking about fighters that he should be fighting in the first place:snoop:

U guys kill me with fighters deserving to fight the salkas of the world.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everybody was pointing fingers and hoping PBC failed from day 1 breh. Nothing to see here. What you posted was the same thing Mook and plenty others were posting because journalists were spitting articles about how bad PBC was for boxing. When Golovkin ppv and ticket sales were low, excuses like shirt sales, food and beverages were brought up.

Tell me what boxing event has ever had those excuses. HBO been in the business for over 40 years bro. Imagine the doors they can open and close and the people they know. You think Spoonface and Dan writing love letters about Golovkin cuz they love him or because they getting cuts and contents to write on ?

Now, if Golovkin got over a mil to fight cans like Maclin and Monroe, why can't Charlo ask for a mil for Williams ?

You see ? We both agree he doesn't deserve a mil for J Rock but you will do the Juelz Santana back and forth on a loop trynna tell me why Golovkin deserved a mil for Monroe and Macklin. Carry on brother

Good points..with PBC i also mentioned what they needed to do in order for me to go along with PBC was all about. It was a simple thing which ended up being executed on a broken clock type of regularity. fights this year like Swift vs Guerrero is just as bad as seeing GGG vs Wade..except one fight was more maligned than the other..we all know which fight that was. PBC was created to bring the best fights tp boxing to network TV as a substitute to PPV and HBO/Showtime. Am i correct? Do you know how many excuses I've had to read for PBC when this initiative has clearly not been accomplished? haymon lets his fighters decide, PBC is only a year old, there's too many channels for PBC, etc etc etc. It goes on and on breh especially with the roster Haymon has.

Charlo is risking getting his belt stripped because of the "business of the sport". Haymon has always put out that it has to make dollars to make sense for the fighters he advises. It's PBC's selling point. Not like he was known for jewing these nikkas so my thing is why is it a problem now for Charlo to get in the ring with his mandatory J Rock? If he was consistent about that when he faced Trout or Campfort then I would be like :manny:. But outside of the extension because of the eye thing he got, he doesn't seem to want to get in the ring with him. Which I perceive as risk aversion. On the contrast GGG has been trying to his best to get that lineal MW title and allbelts in his possession. 2 fighters, the last 2 MW lineal champs within the last 9 months gave up their belts rather than face him..no other division has that nonsense. This is actually supported who aren't casuals. This is why you have the perception from the casuals that professional boxing is a joke these days.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Floyd at 152

Lara

risks fighting someone in their own division :heh:...nah :camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Risk?

u talking about fighters that he should be fighting in the first place:snoop:

U guys kill me with fighters deserving to fight the salkas of the world.

Fighting P4P #1 fighter in the world at a catchweight draining yourself isnt a risk?? :martin:

23 yr old fighters fight Undefeated champs to unify erry day tho right??

Lara is easily avoidable as a fighter...ask GGG...yet Canelo still took that fight when he didn't have to

Tell me of all the risks GGG has taken in his 34 yrs on earth... David Lemeuix??:dead:

Bring up Rod Salka when GGG fights Dominic "house arrest" Wade :heh:
b5qwu9L.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This was real frustrating. Around this time, i kept saying Arum needed to hurry up & make this fight. Although both fighters where really good at the time, they where just too beatable to let a fight marinate.

true..i remember gamboa also had a little trouble with salido before salido faced juanma..and juanma fading badly against mtagwa and getting dropped by some filipino before he took the L to salido