Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Heavyweight division lowkey became good by the way...

I doN' say that it's among the very best and I don't compare it to the late great hw divisions but after the 00's it's promising and fresh

We got Wilder, Joshua, Ortiz, Povetkin, Parker, Fury, still Wlad, still Haye, Ruiz... not bad at all imo... :ld:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Heavyweight division lowkey became good by the way...

I doN' say that it's among the very best and I don't compare it to the late great hw divisions but after the 00's it's promising and fresh

We got Wilder, Joshua, Ortiz, Povetkin, Parker, Fury, still Wlad, still Haye, Ruiz... not bad at all imo... :ld:
Heavyweight division is lit right now
Andy Ruiz bout to get it on with Hughie Fury too :jbhmm:
I wanna see how this turns out. 2 unbeaten prospects :jbhmm:
They were considering putting Hughie Fury vs Tyson Fury at one point or something :pachaha:

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Inoue's lil brother got DROPPED in that 1st round... he displayes the same problems as big brother.

They rely way too much on their athleticism and just use their feet to move out of range of punches. That shyt won't work against Roman Gonzalez.

Monster is a beast, but I think he's losing steam... He should either move up or rethink his weight management

Anywho...

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
HBO looking bad man. They losing lots of money. But funny how nobody blaming 97g for taking a mil to fight cans and then bombed a PPV lol

Of course not he "deserves" it Cuz his TV ratings N ticket sales

With others doing the same thing tho its "bu bu bu bu but they over paid" "ruining the sport" "nobody wants to be great" :mjcry:

Meanwhile GGG is getting 2 million to fight Dominic Wade :beli:

HBO giving us Bullshyt Cuz they broke N GGG makes 2 Milly beating on Wade not a peep from the PBC is messing things up brigade tho...wonder why:russ:

Then we wonder why GGG won't catch weight Canelo like his team said he would... Why there's not enough money to give Jacobs, why he stays in that weak ass division fighting bums :camby:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Of course not he "deserves" it Cuz his TV ratings N ticket sales

With others doing the same thing tho its "bu bu bu bu but they over paid" "ruining the sport" "nobody wants to be great" :mjcry:

Meanwhile GGG is getting 2 million to fight Dominic Wade :beli:

HBO giving us Bullshyt Cuz they broke N GGG makes 2 Milly beating on Wade not a peep from the PBC is messing things up brigade tho...wonder why:russ:

Then we wonder why GGG won't catch weight Canelo like his team said he would... Why there's not enough money to give Jacobs, why he stays in that weak ass division fighting bums :camby:

Like Arum said. Hbo made GGG their problem. They made him out to be their issue to fix. No network should protect and promote a fighter the way HBO did. Add to the money they're paying the media to keep him relevant.

I know people will give me hell for this but HBO going down is on Golovkin. He's the most overpaid boxer I ever heard of. Dude got a mil for each fight and look at his resume. He hasn't fought any fighter worth shyt. Same reason he wouldn't go up or go down for Canelo either. He basically fukked HBO pretty bad. Now basically no money left for other fighters after he bombed the PPV. He even cost other people their jobs. Now think about his power for a minute. Has he ever been drug tested ? Never.

fukk Golovkin and anybody that root for him. I hope he gets ktfo and leave boxing forever.

:pacspit:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
*goes back to last year posts*

sees highly accurate posts predicting the shyt going down with PBC today..sees none from anybody predicting this shyt with HBO this year from the people complaining about HBO this year

:jawalrus:

Whats your point??

You finally hit on a prediction so we gotta hear about it until 2018 when you FINALLY get something else right :dead:

Why don't you tell us how 2 million to fight a bum like wade is ruining the sport?? How it caused GGG to not take risks?? How its causing HBO to not give us fights??

"Bu bu bu bu but I was right bout PBC tho :gladbron:"

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
^ People root for boxers based on their styles (in normal cases) not based on who gets paid how...
and Golovkin has a popular style of fighting
I doN't really like but I'm rather an exception than the rule