Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I know some of y'all get a kick hating on TMT

But we really faulting Floyd for wanting to keep tank out the hood N outta trouble?? :patrice:

How tf are you "on the shelf" when you last fought June 3rd?? :dead:

Does tank know title fights take a lil time to be made N ironed out :heh:

But according to Word on the Curbs tweets its Floyd's fault Davis is acting this way :rudy:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm not asking you who you thought won. I'm saying Thurman won a FOTY candidate against Porter is closer to what happened than Thurman putting on a boxing clinic against Porter.

Bottom line, nikkas can't take some 7-5 115-113 as some solving/boxing lesson (unless it's a clear lesson and the judges got it closer than it should be ...Ward/Froch for example)

We can keep it at 8-4 though. I'm good.

Just don't wanna hear nikkas talking about Ward schooled Gatti in the 1st fight, when in reality it was a back and forth brawl that one guy got the slightly better of. Just saying.

I agree with 8-4 as "solved".

You can't solve anything by winning 1 more round than the next person....that's like winning on a buzzer beater or hail mary:heh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

But we really faulting Floyd for wanting to keep tank out the hood N outta trouble?? :patrice:

But according to Word on the Curbs tweets its Floyd's fault Davis is acting this way :rudy:

I feel you breh.

I think they can work on a healthy medium. Maybe Floyd has a guy or two stay with him in Bmore and on occasion he makes his way to Vegas.

At the end of the day. I'll crack jokes and shyt about the situation and Floyd, but he's still giving them a decent chance at success whether they like that path or not.

A path is better than no path at all.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

He couldve moved Tank to a nice suburb or gated community in Maryland...he took him to Vegas.

I said it before...Ima say it again: No one from the streets can be underneath Floyd, bc he doesn't know how to handle real nikkas from the hood.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I agree with 8-4 as "solved".

You can't solve anything by winning 1 more round than the next person....that's like winning on a buzzer beater or hail mary:heh:

Exactly.

nikkas is saying solved and shyt, meanwhile the scores read 115-114, 113-112, 114-114 :dwillhuh::mindblown::childplease:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I feel you breh.

I think they can work on a healthy medium. Maybe Floyd has a guy or two stay with him in Bmore and on occasion he makes his way to Vegas.

At the end of the day. I'll crack jokes and shyt about the situation and Floyd, but he's still giving them a decent chance at success whether they like that path or not.

A path is better than no path at all.

He was working with Adrien Broner, Robert Easter Jr, Lamont Peterson, Mike Stafford, & Barry Hunter in Baltimore. Floyd took him away & put him under Ishe Smith & Lydell Rhodes in Vegas:scusthov:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He couldve moved Tank to a nice suburb or gated community in Maryland...he took him to Vegas.

I said it before...Ima say it again: No one from the streets can be underneath Floyd, bc he doesn't know how to handle real nikkas from the hood.

I mean you sign to TMT which is based out in Vegas...TMT gets you on TV dates...TMT was/is in the process of getting you a title fight you don't really deserve yet... All you gotta do is train in Vegas at the TMT gym to make sure you stay out ta trouble/put in work at the gym

You reply with "I wanna be in BMore" "get me fights or ima cry on twitter" :birdman:

:deadmanny::dead::deadrose:

Could Floyd N TMT be on some middle ground shyt sure

This ain't the first time a promoter or trainer wanted they fighter away from home, in a certain state etc...

Boxing is about sacrifice... They ain't asking him to train in Buffalo or in Willie Monroe's trainers brothers house with the roaches:mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Matthysse was really a beast at a point
matthyse was never on that cotto level...even past his prime cotto. matthyse always came up short in his biggest fights...he was one dimensional and sloppy as hell. I mean dude fell down throwing a punch. where they do that at:mjlol:

many people on here said cotto would beat canelo....roach had him looking like the terminator and shyt. canelo makes him look old and all of a sudden he's washed. cotto would still be a handful for any of the top guys 147-154.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
matthyse was never on that cotto level...even past his prime cotto. matthyse always came up short in his biggest fights...he was one dimensional and sloppy as hell. I mean dude fell down throwing a punch. where they do that at:mjlol:

many people on here said cotto would beat canelo....roach had him looking like the terminator and shyt. canelo makes him look old and all of a sudden he's washed. cotto would still be a handful for any of the top guys 147-154.

I clearly remember plenty of people taking Cotto in that fight and saying that this was the best version of him with Roach