Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I seen this coming the minute Floyd jumped on the Young Makaveli bandwagon:sas1:

:sas2:

Lol..it's really a shame actually...Floyd is a pretty shytty promoter...he has an actual champion in his camp but is out sweating a kid who hasn't even made a decision to my knowledge that he's leaving the amateurs yet.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
What? Lil nikka If you don't go fall on something sharp.

Mosley Stan:scust:

Like I would be a fan of nikka that wears contacts and put S Curl and pink lotion in his fukking hair:scusthov:
Oh ok explain how canelo ain't "that good" he accidentally beat a top 15 p4p opponent in lara, accidently DESTROYED Kirkland, angulo, and amir con, and accidentally drop Trout for the 1st time in his career. He also had cotto hitting nothing but air in the middle of the ring. If canelo ain't that god name 5 active fighters better than him. Don't worry I'll wait :stopitslime:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
And going forward, nikkas shouldn't use the whole "Solved a difficult style" argument unless that nikka won by at least 9 rds to 3 or 8 rds to 4 with a knockdown.

getting a could go either way type of decision ain't solving shyt. You pretty much got a C- on the exam nikka.

For example....Cotto didn't solve Clottey. (Manny did.)

That's really playing with definitions though... I mean, sure I understand, solving means 9-3 or so for you, not for me... and I think those Canelo fights were close but not "could go either way", he won clearly but closely in my opinion

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That's really playing with definitions though... I mean, sure I understand, solving means 9-3 or so for you, not for me... and I think those Canelo fights were close but not "could go either way", he won clearly but closely in my opinion

It's not playing with definitions.

It's setting a standard or I'm sure your cool with cats saying Thurman put on a clinic against Porter,as opposed to saying Thurman beat Porter in a FOTY candidate. One statement is closer to the truth than the other.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Vanes is top 10 in an awkwardness P4P list :pachaha:

Vanes
Darchinyan
Bundu
Carlos Molina
Ward
Wlad
Postol
Pedraza
Herrera
Miguel Vazquez

hm: Chilemba

w/o order

and it's not certainly a bad thing, Ward is one of my if not the favorite fighter of mine

I would remove Vic from that list lol. You catch him good and it's good night

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It's not playing with definitions.

It's setting a standard or I'm sure your cool with cats saying Thurman put on a clinic against Porter,as opposed to saying Thurman beat Porter in a FOTY candidate. One statement is closer to the truth than the other.
I got Porter winning in a close fight :yeshrug:

sure, setting a standard can be important, but how we gonna agree on this?

Should we decide when we gonna say "solved" in the future?

For you a 9-3 is needed, form me a 7-5 can be enough
So let's go the golden middle path and agree on a 8-4
if that's what you thought

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
I see that...you get passes to attend premieres and screenings now

Yep. I've been doing a lot of Movie and TV stuff. I just got back from a junket for the movie Kicks. Interesting film and I'm curious to see how Bay Area folks (movie setting) receive it.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I got Porter winning in a close fight :yeshrug:

sure, setting a standard can be important, but how we gonna agree on this?

Should we decide when we gonna say "solved" in the future?

For you a 9-3 is needed, form me a 7-5 can be enough
So let's go the golden middle path and agree on a 8-4
if that's what you thought

I'm not asking you who you thought won. I'm saying Thurman won a FOTY candidate against Porter is closer to what happened than Thurman putting on a boxing clinic against Porter.

Bottom line, nikkas can't take some 7-5 115-113 as some solving/boxing lesson (unless it's a clear lesson and the judges got it closer than it should be ...Ward/Froch for example)

We can keep it at 8-4 though. I'm good.

Just don't wanna hear nikkas talking about Ward schooled Gatti in the 1st fight, when in reality it was a back and forth brawl that one guy got the slightly better of. Just saying.