Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What did he say?

talking about how nbc is not showing boxing because they are trying to hide corruption that is running rampant in amateur boxing..and how this current olympic team is not really a big improvement over 2012..and the wrong people are running the US boxing program and it should be on par with other US olympics sports teams like the gymnastics team

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
talking about how nbc is not showing boxing because they are trying to hide corruption that is running rampant in amateur boxing..and how this current olympic team is not really a big improvement over 2012..and the wrong people are running the US boxing program and it should be on par with other US olympics sports teams like the gymnastics team

we need people like hopkins/roy to retire and train the Olympics team:ehh:

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
As far as who's running the olympic boxing program, if he was talking about Joe Sanders, I know people who got shyt to say about him. He seemed cool to me, so who knows tho.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
true craw cant but roach n them(lol) said they wanted the fight at 140.

but pac hasn't agreed to fight craw anyways...so I don't think he wants em at 140 or 147 cause they could easily used that as the main argument for not choosing to fight craw.lol its very telling imo that they didnt.

Pac avoiding Crawford is one of the most honest ducks I've seen in years. No lies or gimmicks. Just the straight truth on some :whoa: nah we good over here fam type shyt. Even though he'd still be 50/50 in the fight or at least 40% that nikka just doesn't want it.

Crawford aint even capitalize on it either by really calling him out on it or going in after the Postol fight. shyt like that just makes me feel like it was never meant to be. Even though the situation seemed perfect for it, the reality of it wasn't.

Pac is past it though so I don't hold it against him like that. In a world where all we get is nikkas lying and fronting, I can appreciate a lil truth every once in a while. Crawford will still be great without Manny,especially with all of the other elite talents in their prime surrounding him.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Dan Rafael chat wrap 8/12:

- Crawford said after the Postol fight he was willing to fight Pacquiao, but it had to be at 140.
- Would like to see Crawford vs. Garcia.
- Thinks that BJS wants to sit on his title and get paid to fight bums. He is a ducker period. He ran from GGG and now is running from Rosado, Stevens, and Monroe.
- Canelo vs. BJS in December is not necessarily dead, but this will certainly change the terms of negotiations.
- Tim Bradley made a great and loyal decision to stay with TR. It has worked out for him very well financially and they really have done right by him.
- The Canelo vs. Smith undercard is looking roughh with Ortiz and BJS backing out. Quigley and Diego De La Hoya are possible. They are also talking about a co-feature. No idea who it would be, but it better be good.
- Will the winner of Ward vs. Kovalev be the #1 PFP fighter? Not necessarily.
- Does Ward and Kovalev's tuneups being anti-climatic hurt the PPV? No. The people who are interested in this fight will still be interested.
- Don't worry, the Pacquiao-Vargas issues does not put Ward-Kovalev in jeopardy.
- Does Kell Brook have trouble making 147? Yes and he believes it was why he took this fight, because 147 is tough.
- Will Brook last 12 rounds vs. GGG? No.
- Any chance we see Crawford vs. Mikey Garcia? Unlikely, TR isn't about to give Mikey a paycheck.
- Bute should be suspensed at least 9 months for his B sample being positive.
- In regards to Manny Pacquiao's PPV interfering with Ward-Kovalev and potentially making Manny a free agent: everything Bob does is calculated.
- Pacquiao vs. GGG? Zero chance ever.
- Why did Pacquiao choose Vargas instead of Crawford? It is an easier fight.
- Edwin Rodriguez's career is on the way down. He can't beat anyone at the elite level anymore.
- GGG vs. Pavlik? GGG by KO.
- As far as he knows PBC is strictly investor money, Haymon didn't put any of his money into it.
- Will Floyd come back and fight again? Believes so.
- Salido and Lomachenko talks are not dead, still a gap in money, but that is not unexpected.
- ODH vs. Quartey? Decent fight, great 12th round, and DLH rightfully won.
- Sad that JuanMa Lopez is making a comeback.
- Thoughts on Artur Beterbiev? Good contender, but he has doubts vs. top opponents.
- The HW title picture is really jammed up right now, so Jarrell Miller is a ways away from getting a shot.
- High on Rob Brant. He is doing what he needs to do. Just needs more experience and an opportunity. Probably ready to step up to the next level of competition.
- Maidana's retirement: A lot of exciting fights, humble attitude, his team was easy to deal with, and he fought everyone.
Ehh,i dont know bout that

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Pac avoiding Crawford is one of the most honest ducks I've seen in years. No lies or gimmicks. Just the straight truth on some :whoa: nah we good over here fam type shyt. Even though he'd still be 50/50 in the fight or at least 40% that nikka just doesn't want it.

Crawford aint even capitalize on it either by really calling him out on it or going in after the Postol fight. shyt like that just makes me feel like it was never meant to be. Even though the situation seemed perfect for it, the reality of it wasn't.

Pac is past it though so I don't hold it against him like that. In a world where all we get is nikkas lying and fronting, I can appreciate a lil truth every once in a while. Crawford will still be great without Manny,especially with all of the other elite talents in their prime surrounding him.

true I could see that but they did callem out after jean fight and he chose brad. so I guess they like fukk it.lol fight probably neve was gone happen anyway so fukk it I don't care no more.:manny:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

I doubt it's even Pacman that feels that way prob Kontz or whatever the fukk his name is that's been saying that. Ain't no :whoa: in Pacman.