Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I doubt it's even Pacman that feels that way prob Kontz or whatever the fukk his name is that's been saying that. Ain't no :whoa: in Pacman.

Oh no doubt. I feel the same way. Ain't no in bytch in Manny. It's just the typical "I ain't trying to fukk up the money" line of thinking in his camp.

It's kinda like telling a rapper that you manage not to do a feature with a certain artist, because you think that nikka is gonna wash your dude on the track. Even though you know your client is nice, you just don't think he's THAT nice etc....

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Pac avoiding Crawford is one of the most honest ducks I've seen in years. No lies or gimmicks. Just the straight truth on some :whoa: nah we good over here fam type shyt.

So do we ignore the fact that Crawford wasn't willing to fight Pac past 140 if offered the fight or no??

Not even saying Pac cant make 140, but Pac is a 37 year old senator that aint fought at 140 since 2009... Is it really "avoiding" when they not even in each other way??

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So do we ignore the fact that Crawford wasn't willing to fight Pac past 140 if offered the fight or no??

Not even saying Pac cant make 140, but Pac is a 37 year old senator that aint fought at 140 since 2009... Is it really "avoiding" when they not even in each other way??

I don't believe you can duck a guy in a different weight class.

In fact, boxers are clearly open more than ever about making the maximum amount of money for the least amount of risk. I'm not even sure there is a such thing as a duck anymore. Boxing is all business now. No balance whatsoever.

I guess what I would interpret as a duck in this era, would be a scenario where your in a weight class with damn near no options and avoid the guy you could make some real money with.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Nah, but that's the thing. The fight was never realistically discussed in the first place.

Ain't like there was some negotiations going on where the possibility of a catch weight or a fight at 147 was offered.

I mean GGG never fought at 168, but since his manger ran his fukk box about facing everyone from 154-175 etc.. nikkas somehow took that as a duck even though the fight was never realistically looked at as possible. nikkas were on 2 different paths that were far as fukk from each other. The possibility of them intersecting was very low even though some might disagree.

Pac/Crawford is different since it could have been made pretty easily if both sides tried, but it doesn't seem like either side cared enough. That was my whole original point in the 1st place....That shyt was never meant to be especially when you consider the surrounding circumstances and how easy the fight could have been made yet it's not even seriously discussed.

I'm not shytting on Manny and I'm cool with the Vargas fight, but lets not act like Crawford wasn't the more interesting match up.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't believe you can duck a guy in a different weight class.

In fact, boxers are clearly open more than ever about making the maximum amount of money for the least amount of risk. I'm not even sure there is a such thing as a duck anymore. Boxing is all business now. No balance whatsoever.

I guess what I would interpret as a duck in this era, would be a scenario where your in a weight class with damn near no options and avoid the guy you could make some real money with.
This I keep telling nikkas today you have to weigh risk vs reward. The same reason canelo is not taking any risks until he fights lil g in 2017