Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boxers very rarely give proper credit to guys they were completely dominated by...particularly via KO.

I would bet that he doesn't even remember anything about the fight to give an honest analysis of Hearns performance. :heh:

He said this:russ:

When I lost to Thomas Hearns I was drained from losing weight too quickly, and that had a bad effect on me

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Random Heavyweight Thoughts:

-What's taking so long to reschedule Fury/Klitschko? :what:
-Probably won't see Wilder until 2017, but Showtime/PBC needs to keep him on the screen as much as possible. Commentate, interviews, analysis, etc
-As much as I'd like to see Joshua fight in the US, I can't see him making more money here than at home. Only 2 names jump out at me as being known by US fans, Tarver and Stiverne... :patrice:
-Speaking of which, what a PROMO by Tarver! I don't know if he's guilty or not, but I hope he cleans himself up :whew:
-Stiverne "Case-Catcher" needs that title shot, Joshua............... please breh, Wilder's never giving us a rematch :sadcam:
-Luis Ortiz, another Cuban fighter caught up in the political game..... damn shame :wow:
-WBA and their silly tournament :pachaha:
-Ustinov vs Oquendo for the championship :merchant: ........... still not as bad as Charles Martin :snoop:
-Pulev might actually be getting that Joshua title shot..... I can't tell if he's terribly overrated or if Wlad just knocked the spirit out of him cause ever since that fight...
-Povetkin :ufdup: WBC scrambling hard for a payme-, investigation, to finally find a verdict on the case
-Teper and anybody that sanctions his fights :pacspit:
-Povetkin, Tarver, Teper, and Browne should be in a 4-man, single elimination tournament
-Joseph Parker is a man. I respect the grind, but I just hope he's clean...
-I wonder where Molina and Duphass go from here...... Takam and Malik Scott as well.... double header? :ehh:
-I honestly feel bad for Glazkov, but I also don't really care to see him again :yeshrug:
-David Haye running from the Canon :russ:
-LET'S GO CHAMP!! :blessed:
-Anybody heard from Bryant Jennings?
-Is Szplika still injured/recovering as well?
-Why do I feel like Andy Ruiz is a sleeping giant?.........
-Jarrell Miller is a loud-mouth punk who's LUCKY Stiverne didn't get his hands on em at the gym :birdman:
-...but I'd still rather see him than Dom. Breezy or Ger. Washington :rudy:
-Chisora vs Whyte would be lit... the build-up would be :ahh:
Just going off stuff I remember from doing Dan's chat wrap:

The holdup in Fury-Klitschko is Fury. He was dragging his feet to reschedule the fight and now has failed drug test issues from years ago that somehow has come out. I dont know the scoop, but even boxing media is confused by what this drug test failure situation is all about.

Joshua's team says he will fight in the US as part of his Showtime contract.

He talked with Jennings manager and Jennings really isn't looking for a fight. Don't expect anything from him the rest of the year.

I haven't heard any more on Ortiz other than he agreed to fight Ustinov and Using put the fight off. Now that Ustinov agreed, Ortiz wants more money.

And yeah, despite the drug test failure, the WBC still hasn't decided if Povetkin remains Wilder's mandatory or if he is disqualified. Luckily for them Wilder will be sidelined.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Just going off stuff I remember from doing Dan's chat wrap:

The holdup in Fury-Klitschko is Fury. He was dragging his feet to reschedule the fight and now has failed drug test issues from years ago that somehow has come out. I dont know the scoop, but even boxing media is confused by what this drug test failure situation is all about.

Joshua's team says he will fight in the US as part of his Showtime contract.

He talked with Jennings manager and Jennings really isn't looking for a fight. Don't expect anything from him the rest of the year.

I haven't heard any more on Ortiz other than he agreed to fight Ustinov and Using put the fight off. Now that Ustinov agreed, Ortiz wants more money.

And yeah, despite the drug test failure, the WBC still hasn't decided if Povetkin remains Wilder's mandatory or if he is disqualified. Luckily for them Wilder will be sidelined.
Is Jennings thinking about retiring?

The Fury/Drug scandal really did come out of nowhere...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If he's already there he could tell us what does that God of justice think about corruption, gambling and adultery? :sas2:

He "changed his life style" after he found God yet he would deny that opportunity from all those people and would just kill them all

DISGUSTING

:pacspit:

Wish I could rep you:ohlawd:

Manny ":duck:-Man" Quackiao is at it once again :wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

"If you recall I never said that I was retiring, but I have no idea if I'm going to return. I still don't know what I'll do," Maidana said.

He's done. Talking like this means he doesn't have that fire to fight, which is understandable, he needs to just let it go and finish living in luxury:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Doesn't bring 9 figures to the table

No fight does for him unless he faces GGG or takes a Pacquiao rematch.

Doesn't add anything to Floyd's legacy

Neither does any fight outside of facing GGG

Better, higher paying fights available

Outside of GGG & a Manny rematch....who?

Floyd vs AB > any fight Floyd can make with a person he hasn't fought before imo:manny:

I just don't see Floyd vs Thurman, Garcia, etc doing more buys than Floyd vs AB:yeshrug:

Just the hint of Floyd vs AB possibly happening made AB vs Theophane a sold out fight & brought in record breaking ratings...I don't see Thurman vs Theophane or Garcia vs Theophane doing similar:wow: