Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Team Loma stay with their jus accept the $$$ we giving :heh:

Salido deserves big money tbh...

He is an all out war, entertaining fighter, so fans love him
He fought foty contenders this year and last year too
He worked very hard throughout his career, he accepted the challenges, no ducking and etc...
It may have been humiliating to many boxer but he accepted that Loma will challenge him for his belt on hi 2nd pro fight. With knowing that the highkey agenda of Arum was to put him away and have Lomachenko winning, making a record for which he would only assisted for.
He beat Loma o the first fight.

I doN't think that it's Loma's fault but his team really should shut the fukk up and stop lowballing the man they want to take revenge on.
This fight is only important for Loma not for Salido so if they really bytching about Salido's demands they only hurt their fighter.

the part where Klimas is talking about Pedraza, Corrales and Sosa is probably a bluff since , most likely Arum decides about who Loma's fighting and he wants to keep that money in house. Corrales and Pedraza are not TR. Only Sosa is realistic from these names, surprised that he didn't name Vargas though

200px-EgisKlimas.jpg
:camby:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Salido Vargas did about 300k more viewers then Loma Martinez

Salido holds a W over Loma

Team Loma - "kiss the ring" "if you think you can beat us you'd accept anything we offer"

:dead::deadrose:
Boxing fukkery at its finest lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Salido deserves big money tbh...

He is an all out war, entertaining fighter, so fans love him
He fought foty contenders this year and last year too
He worked very hard throughout his career, he accepted the challenges, no ducking and etc...
It may have been humiliating to many boxer but he accepted that Loma will challenge him for his belt on hi 2nd pro fight. With knowing that the highkey agenda of Arum was to put him away and have Lomachenko winning, making a record for which he would only assisted for.
He beat Loma o the first fight.

I doN't think that it's Loma's fault but his team really should shut the fukk up and stop lowballing the man they want to take revenge on.
This fight is only important for Loma not for Salido so if they really bytching about Salido's demands they only hurt their fighter.

the part where Klimas is talking about Pedraza, Corrales and Sosa is probably a bluff since , most likely Arum decides about who Loma's fighting and he wants to keep that money in house. Corrales and Pedraza are not TR. Only Sosa is realistic from these names, surprised that he didn't name Vargas though

200px-EgisKlimas.jpg
:camby:

Salido Vargas did about 300k more viewers then Loma Martinez

Salido holds a W over Loma

Team Loma - "kiss the ring" "if you think you can beat us you'd accept anything we offer"

:dead::deadrose:

All true...nothing else can be said:obama:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Best I Faced: Roberto Duran

BEST SKILLS

Ken Buchanan: Buchanan was one of the great lightweights when it came to tactics and skill. His intelligence made him very difficult to beat even though he wasn’t a very strong opponent. Sugar Ray Leonard was faster and stronger but Buchanan had tremendous skills.

BEST JAB

Buchanan: He was tall, boxed well and his lateral movement was extremely good. Buchanan’s jab was difficult to deal with because he threw it on the move.

BEST DEFENSE

Buchanan: He was hard to hit cleanly. I was very young, lacked experience, and Buchanan had been world champion for a long time. A lot of people will expect me to say Wilfred Benitez or Leonard when it comes to defense but I wasn’t prepared properly for Benitez or the Leonard rematch. Davey Moore, who I beat easily, knocked Benitez out so there’s no comparison there. I was coming into my prime against Buchanan and he made me miss often.

BEST CHIN

Marvelous Marvin Hagler: I hit Hagler with a lot of punches and he just kept coming. I didn’t find him as skillful as some of the opponents I faced but he was the toughest.

BEST PUNCHER

Esteban De Jesus: De Jesus was the first opponent to knock me down and he had me down again in the second fight. When I lost to Thomas Hearns I was drained from losing weight too quickly, and that had a bad effect on me. Hearns got me with a great punch but I could have performed far better in a rematch. Marvin Hagler, who is a good friend of mine, told Hearns the only reason he knocked me out is because I wasn’t at my best.

FASTEST HANDS

Sugar Ray Leonard: He was the fastest fighter I ever fought but in the first fight I saw everything that was coming at me.

FASTEST FEET

Buchanan: At lightweight the opponents were much swifter on their feet and, back then, we were boxing in 15-round fights. Buchanan always kept on the move but I caught up with him eventually. That victory means a lot to me.

SMARTEST

Leonard: It’s hard to give you one name but Leonard stands out because he made adjustments during fights.

STRONGEST

Hagler: It was an extremely close fight but he got me tired late. Even though I built myself up to middleweight, Hagler was much bigger and used his strength on the inside. After making weight, a fighter rehydrates and there was a big difference there. Still, even when I was tired, Hagler couldn’t get me down. There was no way I was going to get the decision but some fans and reporters thought I’d done enough. Hagler had big American fights pending with Leonard and Hearns so there was a lot of money at stake.

BEST OVERALL

Leonard: I have to say Sugar Ray Leonard because look at what he did in his career after he lost to me. It takes a lot to come back from defeat and Leonard did it.

damn why he aint show hearns no love?:francis:

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
Loma had his hands full with Salido up until he gassed. That was Siri's last fight at fw, since then he hasn't seemed to have trouble making 130 and hasn't gassed in any of his fights at that weight.

:sas2: I'd bet on Loma, but by offering the take it or leave it deal.....maybe his team doesn't feel too sure.

:sas2: "belt collecting" instead huh?