Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jacobs/Mora II in Setember. Jacobs will put his lights out.

You can also say the same thing about Mora prolly being able to KO Jacobs

this is still :francis:

7gOnX2.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
PBC pays their fighters on the side besides the "official" purse

Arreolas Trainer was most recent to mention it

Swift said he got 2 Milly for Salka
:deadrose:

Bradley N Money Mon would :eat: with PBC (No shade):youngsabo:

Bv0ejXpCcAAoGCb.jpg

I don't think they get paid on 'the side' per se. As he can't be a promoter and manager (every unbias article you read says he's an A1 manager), he gets his fighters/managers to create their own promo company (TMT, AboutBillions, GYM etc.) which allows them to get broken off another 10-30%, that number depends on a lot of factors, which they normally wouldn't get. Then they sell the promo right to someone like DiBella (since they've been promo'ing a lot of PBC cards) and literally everyone eats :blessed: .

@yawn / @LeVraiPapi I imagine this is why Bud wanted to sign with Haymon so bad? I'd say Timmy should too, but MMMonica ain't letting no checks come in short.

Meanwhile Klansman is still making 650k to fight in sold out Russian libraries :mjcry: Main Events

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz @krackdagawd I heard with the roc nation COO leaving

The person negotiating on behalf of Ward

Is a Duva :damn:

:mjpls:
Yea right keep hope alive.. Broner hasn't dared to utter the words Terrance or Crawford throughout the entirety of them being in the same division... broner rather

Broner on the #1 radio show said "I'd fukk Crawford Up" and Crawford agreed with that sentiment

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
@Newzz @krackdagawd I heard with the roc nation COO leaving

The person negotiating on behalf of Ward

Is a Duva :damn:

Broner on the #1 radio show said "I'd fukk Crawford Up" and Crawford agreed with that sentiment

naw he didn't agee that broner beats him. just that every fighter supposed to feel they can beat anyone.

craw team came out and said broner dont want it...so I doubt either camp feels like the other would lose right now..lol

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I was talking bout fight we all would like to see

HBO/TR has nobody at 140/147

:deadmanny:
Vargas
Bradley (who Crawford won't fight)
Benevides
Orozco
Gomez

HBO didn't pay for the first Burns fight...they won't pay for a struggle rematch...doubt they pay for a troydfhjhfdrski especially with Bud commanding over 1 Milly a fight now

Spoonface N em already turned on him...the rascist boxing fans already turning on him Cuz he "ran" vs Pistol

Crawford won't have the luxury of Jean, Lundy type of Opps anymore

hopefully he can fight some of pbc guys then.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@Newzz you think Biscuits is gonna be able to fight at 140 again? Especially after coming out of county? Especially if the opponents T-Craw?

I never heard Crawford wouldn't fight past 140, but I wouldn't be totally shocked. I don't think he will carry his power that well tbh, and rumors of a shaky beard.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
clearly pac n roach are waiting for another may pay day. they don't want to take a lost cause people would then wanna see craw vs may if he ever came back.