Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The most watched cards on Showtime this year are Wilder/Szpilka (which did 500k), followed by Lara/Martisrosyan (did 491k), LSC/Frampton (480k), Jack/Bute (336k), J Rock/Matano (311k), GRJ/Hyland (295k), Joshua/Breazeale (289k), and LSC/Martinez (267k).

Needless to say, if I was a Boxer, there would be 0 reason for me to fight on Showtime if only that many people are tuning in:yeshrug:

Only 480k watched the LSC/Frampton card???:dwillhuh:

So many people missed the VERY impressive performances of both Frampton & Tevin Farmer, plus Mikey Garcia showing he's still carrying dynamite, and Harrison taking a generic Euro to Boxing Class 101:wow:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
The most watched cards on Showtime this year are Wilder/Szpilka (which did 500k), followed by Lara/Martisrosyan (did 491k), LSC/Frampton (480k), Jack/Bute (336k), J Rock/Matano (311k), GRJ/Hyland (295k), Joshua/Breazeale (289k), and LSC/Martinez (267k).

Needless to say, if I was a Boxer, there would be 0 reason for me to fight on Showtime if only that many people are tuning in:yeshrug:

So many people missed the VERY impressive performances of both Frampton & Tevin Farmer, plus Mikey Garcia showing he's still carrying dynamite, and Harrison taking a generic Euro to Boxing Class 101:wow:

and they want Garcia vs Thurman to be on there :mjlol::mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
August is about to be a :russell: month for Boxing matchups
yeah its a very quiet month for boxing indeed...the next significant fight isnt until september with GGG-Brook (:snoop:..dammit :francis:)...thank god football is starting up along with the olympics..preseason is where i sharpen up my shyt talking for the upcoming season

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

remember breh..you gotta sell these cards to casuals..with the minor exception of wilder not one of these fighters are on the radar like that...add to the fact there's not as many subscribers to showtime as there are with HBO..hell even on here we have people who say they dont pay for showtime