Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
He is a better fighter since herrea and against lamont he was drained. Thurman ain't a great boxer. He got a leaky ass defense. Danny will punish his body and have him on his wheels. Run time will either pull a lara or get slumped imo
His defense is not the best but I think he could keep Danny out of range most of the time so that wouldn't be a big problem

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Man. I realized Leo was done when Frampton turned with his hands down and Leo didn't even throw hook. It was really out there. All he had to do was throw the punch.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
When Angel gets turnt :blessed:

"Calling out Danny Garcia is like calling out the devil...you see him coming then you wanna run"

" Thurman ain't ready for Danny Garcia...he can get it whenever he wants"

"If he (thurman) gets it he's goin be another Matthysse...his career is Done...he'd get beat tf up"

"You don't wanna fukk with Danny Garcia...hed get beat tf up...beat tf up...we going have a retirement plan for this muhfukker"

:banderas:

#thurminators goin get that #matthyssemafia treatment :demonic:

Its a damn shame Cuz I fukks wit y'all

#swiftset :smugdraper:

:Swift1:

Imagine calling a fight with Angel.

:popcorn:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Wouldn't mind seeing a rematch, it was good and close enough. Meanwhile Selby and GRJ could unify so the winner could fight the winner of the rematch. All Haymon fighters after all
I would love to see a rematch. It was a good fight and their styles will always make for an entertaining scrap.
LSC needs to get off his LA talk though. At this point Frampton has earned having the fight wherever he wants it.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
How didn't he Sway?:dwillhuh:

GAWDzaghe only fought at 168 & 175...and he beat the best American (and RING #3 Super Middleweight) to win the vacant RING Super Middleweight Champion & he beat the best American (and reigning RING Light Heavyweight Champion) to win the RING Light Heavyweight Championship:manny:
ucjNM.png
Word?

Yeah, you right..... except he dodged 1.....

@patscorpio would you like to do the honors?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
ucjNM.png
Word?

Calzaghe most definitely dodged Chad Dawson....Chad was coming to take that zero and beat that ass but he conveniently retired..but at least Joe kept it real about not wanting hard fights instead of spinning yarns and using "business" as an excuse for not fighting the right fights

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
ucjNM.png
Word?

Calzaghe most definitely dodged Chad Dawson....Chad was coming to take that zero and beat that ass but he conveniently retired..but at least Joe kept it real about not wanting hard fights instead of spinning yarns and using "business" as an excuse for not fighting the right fights

Either of you gentlemen mind telling me who had Chad Dawson beat and what was his ranking at Light Heavyweight when 40 Cal beat Hopkins?:sas1:

Surely beating Tomasz Adamek and Glen Johnson isn't > than beating Antonio Tarver and Winky Wright....and we know Hopkins was ranked the best Light Heavyweight in the world at the time of the fight vs Calzaghe:sas2:

Hopkins was THEE Man at 175 when Calzaghe beat him....the best American 175lber at the time of the fight just like Jeff Lacy was the best American 168lber at the time of his fight with GAWDzaghe & they both lost, so the quote was true:manny:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Either of you gentlemen mind telling me who had Chad Dawson beat and what was his ranking at Light Heavyweight when 40 Cal beat Hopkins?:sas1:

Surely beating Tomasz Adamek, Tarver and Glen Johnson isn't > than beating Antonio Tarver and Winky Wright....and we know Hopkins was ranked the best Light Heavyweight in the world at the time of the fight vs Calzaghe:sas2:

Hopkins was THEE Man at 175 when Calzaghe beat him....the best American 175lber at the time of the fight just like Jeff Lacy was the best American 168lber at the time of his fight with GAWDzaghe & they both lost, so the quote was true:manny:
At 175, I'd have to disagree... and I don't care about crooked sanctioning body rankings nor magazines owned by Golden Boy rankings. Never once have I cared.

Even B-Hop didn't want to fight Dawson at that time.

Cal saw a prime, hungry lion and :whoa: into retirement