Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
4LqnRgfe.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

:russ:

I shelled out for the floor seats in front of Section 7 (I hope some people remember my post). Got pictures with.......... Frank Lampard, Shannon Briggs, DSG, JRock, Quigg, Selby

Haye running from Briggs, Briggs following him. I saw Rory McIlroy and Barry McGuigan but couldn't get close to them. Ricky Hatton went in and out with his man.

worth every penny and the atmosphere was fukking amazing, not to mention the fight.

i knew there'd be some fukkery outside because tyson fury was there last time with all the polish dudes cheering for szpilka, so just hanging around jumping in for fun and who shows up out of nowhere.... shannon fukking briggs gets in, starts jumping and took pictures with absolutely EVERYONE that asked. it was pretty amazing to see tbh. have not had that much fun at a sporting event ever. all the irish brehs were there just fukking around for a good hour or two, then everyone split to the bars around the place. made a few friends got home when it was light out. really unforgettable. and not to mention the damn FIGHT! and my man paulie did his thing too.