Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So what if he hasnt faced many good boxers. You acting though he went his whole career ducking good fighters. The kid is a former champ who has always shown intent on fighting the best. You talking about someone who constantly fights abroad with no home support. He aint like that pu$sy Ward who can only fight in like two locations.

Im telling you this kid Khan, he the truth.

Now the real reason why you hating breh? :scheme:

:childplease:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I swear I wish I knew Spanish, those nikkas be really into the fights.

no... in these cases its just blind nationalistic pride, not no love for boxing

only cause all these mexicans cant speak english and flood the internet (those that do are slightly more balanced mexican-americans) no one finds them annoying like the pactards, but they are just as annoying.

i'd say there are more casual fans that know their shyt though. but mexico vs pr/phil/etc all thought is out the window.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

only cause all these mexicans cant speak english and flood the internet (those that do are slightly more balanced mexican-americans) no one finds them annoying like the pactards, but they are just as annoying.

i'd say there are more casual fans that know their shyt though. but mexico vs pr/phil/etc all thought is out the window.

He was talkin bout vid wit JCC and Barrera,u sayin they ain't into boxing? They got no love for boxing?:aicmon:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
So what if he hasnt faced many good boxers. You acting though he went his whole career ducking good fighters. The kid is a former champ who has always shown intent on fighting the best. You talking about someone who constantly fights abroad with no home support. He aint like that pu$sy Ward who can only fight in like two locations.

Im telling you this kid Khan, he the truth.

Now the real reason why you hating breh? :scheme:

You need to ease up there pal, khan can be the top guy at 140 with some dedication, but he is hitting a wall at 147 with Floyd and the other top guys . . I think even Guerrero would fukk him up. He'd probably beat Ortiz/Devon/Brook . . if cotto came back to ww that would be a good fight

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

That PR vs Mexico rivalry is real af

I grew up round alot of Mexicans N stanned Tito hard:smugbiden:

Theyll still call DLH a bytch for running

The Monday after the Vargas Tito fight....

Giddy::smugdraper:

Vato : Tito went low on purpose:to:

Giddy: what bout that 12th rd Breh??

Vato::damn:

Giddy ::umad:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
As a Boricua, I can tell you firsthand how real Mexico vs. Puerto Rico is. fukk around and have a debate turn into an argument turn into a fistfight.

fukk em though :jawalrus:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
floyd at 154 is not the same fighter at 147.

floyd could lose to canelo.

:birdman:

Floyd could lose to anybody . . :troll:

Will he? I doubt it. Canelo will probably hurt floyd at one point in the fight though, his combo's look vicious

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
floyd at 154 is not the same fighter at 147.

floyd could lose to canelo.

I feel Floyd has a bigger chance of losing fighting Canelo than he does if he were to fight Guerrero or Bradley. Yeah both of those dudes are more experienced but neither have anything going for them beside their skills and boxing style. At least Canelo has power and some damn fans that care about his fights.

I'll say this too. It's better for Floyd to jump on Canelo now, before dude would have stepped up competition and gotten better because it would be a more difficult fight then. I still think Canelo will give Floyd a good go at it now, but if he would have gotten more seasoning he would really be a problem.

BDot5483

Rookie
Daps
link to the weigh ins

[ame="http://www.ustream.tv/shosports"]SHOSports, Ustream.TV: Live from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Showtime Sports presents the official weigh-in for the championship boxing event featur...@@AMEPARAM@@cid=9914273@@AMEPARAM@@9914273[/ame]

CBS (4:30 pm EST)

Featherweights, 4 Rounds
Joseph Diaz Jr (pro debut) vs Vicente Alfaro (5-2, 1 KO)

IBF Bantamweight Title, 12 Rounds
Leo Santa Cruz (22-0-1, 13 KO) vs Alberto Guevara (16-0, 6 KO)

Showtime Extreme (9:00 pm EST)

Welterweights, 8 Rounds
Frankie Gomez (13-0, 10 KO) vs Pavel Miranda (17-8-1, 8 KO)

Welterweights, 10 Rounds
Shawn Porter (20-0, 14 KO) vs Julio Diaz (40-7, 29 KO)

Showtime (10:30 pm EST)

Heavyweights, 10 Rounds
Deontay Wilder (25-0, 25 KO) vs Kelvin Price (13-0, 6 KO)

Junior MIddleweights, 10 Rounds
Alfredo Angulo (21-2, 18 KO) vs Jorge Silva (19-2-2, 15 KO)

Junior Welterweights, 12 Rounds
Amir Khan (26-3, 18 KO) vs Carlos Molina (17-0-1, 7 KO)

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
checking up on tickets for the two boxing shows in jan/feb

the jan msg theater fights (ggg, salido/garcia :drool:), cheapest is $31, the feb judah/garcia @ barclays (which will have quillin and jacobs too) are at around $40.. not so bad

:laff: @ the b-hop in march, and malignaggi/mosley in april... gonna be horrible

Yoyo you going to the GGG fight too? If so :salute:

Juan Manuel Márquez noqueó a Manny Pacquiao round # 6 de 6 HQ con la celebracion diciembre 8 2012 - YouTube
Go to 6:43, Ricardo Lopez, Julio Cesar Chavez and Marco Antonio Barrera...one of their reactions is not like the other :heh:

At first I :russ: at Barrera for hating but on second look it seemed like he was double checking the monitor to make sure the KO was real.