Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Swift vs Figgy ain't even a bad fight though. :dwillhuh:

nah breh..omar shouldn't be anywhere near a title shot...i can't take a gift win against burns and undisciplined weight/punch fukkery against demarco as a serious effort on the road to a WW title shot...I don't even like swift-berto either but the rankings and whatever the WBC is doing with this 147 tournament unfortunately put berto in a title situation :beli:..for what is supposed to be a marquee division the supposed match ups that get thrown around are :scusthov:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
nah breh..omar shouldn't be anywhere near a title shot...i can't take a gift win against burns and undisciplined weight/punch fukkery against demarco as a serious effort on the road to a WW title shot...I don't even like swift-berto either but the rankings and whatever the WBC is doing with this 147 tournament unfortunately put berto in a title situation :beli:..for what is supposed to be a marquee division the supposed match ups that get thrown around are :scusthov:

yeah, your observations are duly noted good sir, but....

I still think it's a decent entertaining tv fight that will prolly do good numbers and I wouldn't mind watching it succeed at all.

Ditto for Berto vs Swift.

As a boxing fan I win no matter who Swift faces. :blessed:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Randomly was looking at JMM Box Rec and saw that he had two scraps with Diaz so I watched the first scrap while on the treadmill today......:ohlawd: :noah: :wow:

JMM was getting lit up until he turned the tide in the 7th round on...that was the kind of WAR that I love.

Sidenote, I miss Emanuel Steward on commentary bruhs. :rip: :mjcry:. His voice, knowledge, etc ain't been replaced by a network yet :mjcry: