Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Makes no sense

Only thing I can think of to make it work is Mares Cuellar on the undercard

Maybe Chavez Jr on the undercard

Or....

Swift vs Figgy as the main... Charlo JRock as the co main

Other then that shyts gonna flop N it shouldn't cuz its a fight we all wanted
Needs something. Charlo's aren't main event material yet. Perfect undercard fighters right now. Especially in LA, they need something like you said.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Swift vs Figgy ain't even a bad fight though. :dwillhuh:
Thats not even a battle I wanted to get into today...so I left it alone :heh:

It is a bad matchup.

Figueroa has beaten no one, struggled heavily with Belmontes (should've taken the L), has no power to bother Swift, has brittle hands, bleeds easily, has no defense, and cant outbox Swift either.

Horrible fight until we see Figueroa beat someone with a pulse for once (talking a true Top 10 fighter at the time of the fight)...which he wont, because he's only a "glossy record" meaning he's not as good as his record indicates.

He'd be food for Garcia and get KOd.....and then we'd be forced to hear more about how "The Champ is undefeated against Mexicans":wow:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It is a bad matchup.

Figueroa has beaten no one, struggled heavily with Belmontes (should've taken the L), has no power to bother Swift, has brittle hands, bleeds easily, has no defense, and cant outbox Swift either.

Horrible fight until we see Figueroa beat someone with a pulse for once.

I can't shyt on Swift/Figgy because I been wanting Broner/Figgy as well. He can't be good for one opponent and then bad for the next.

It's a better fight than Berto.

Matter of fact, Berto and Figgy need to fight and the winner get Swift or Broner.

As for Swift/Figgy It's not a bad match up to me, just an entertaining one. :manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I can't shyt on Swift/Figgy because I been wanting Broner/Figgy as well. He can't be good for one opponent and then bad for the next.

It's a better fight than Berto.

Matter of fact, Berto and Figgy need to fight and the winner get Swift or Broner.

As for Swift/Figgy It's not a bad match up to me, just an entertaining one. :manny:

I only want Figueroa for AB, because it's an easy fight and a way for me to get an easy :umad: over @ChocolateGiddyUp

He's food. No defense, no power, no speed, brittle hands, and a bleeder vs Swift or AB?:dwillhuh:

Swift knocks his head off and AB will DeMarco him:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Canelo Alvarez trashes Gennady Golovkin’s level of opposition
Mitch Abramson
July 18, 2016

canelo-khanbygerman1.jpg

Photo by: German Villasenor

A salty Canelo Alvarez tossed aside his buttoned-down persona on Monday and slammed Gennady Golovkin’s level of opponents, including welterweight titleholder Kell Brook. It was a surprising turn for Canelo, who has been attacked for giving up his WBC middleweight title and putting off a fight with Golovkin (35-0, 32 knockouts) until next year.

“All of his opponents have been the easy road,” Alvarez told RingTV.com in a phone interview. “He has never fought someone who has really pushed him or taken him to the next level. All of his opponents have been easy opponents.”

Canelo (47-1-1, 33 KOs) thinks Golovkin is continuing to cherry pick opponents in facing the undefeated Brook on Sept. 10 in London at 160 pounds for his WBC and IBF titles. Canelo, 26, absorbed mountains of criticism for fighting Amir Khan at 155 pounds back in May, including by Golovkin, who described Canelo’s choice of facing Khan as basically a money-grab.

“The main difference is that Brook is going up two weight classes,” said Alvarez, who has been roasted for facing 154-pound titleholder Liam Smith on Sept. 17. “I only made Amir Khan go up one weight class. People say it was two but it was only one and this guy Brook is moving up two to fight GGG at 160. And that’s the reason it’s good not to speak or make comments on things that are out there.”

Canelo said he has a good idea when Golovkin will finally face a quality foe: When he fights him, possibly in the fall of 2017. “Of course,” Canelo said, “I’m going to beat him.”

Canelo Alvarez trashes Gennady Golovkin's level of opposition - Ring TV

@((ReFleX)) @#SOG_soldier @krackdagawd :ahh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin