Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

:shaq:

Salido isn't even trying to make weight for this

:childplease:

But still..........

full

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
how is that pat's fighter all of a sudden?:russ:

Because, @patscorpio always finds somehow, some way to remind us that he picked Salido to beat Loma:heh: and of course his classic tag line that follows:

"Err on experience brehs:smugbiden:"

Loma gonna make things right this time around for us & avenge me and @krackdagawd....only for me to turn around and have to give Krack & Pat that work soon because:

[VIDEO] LEO SANTA CRUZ GUNNING FOR SELBY OR RUSSELL JR. AFTER FRAMPTON; SAYS WIN PUTS HIM ON NEXT LEVEL || FIGHTHYPE.COM

...and they both believe Baby Margs can't beat GRJ:sas1:

The Ring fukkery:blessed:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Because, @patscorpio always finds somehow, some way to remind us that he picked Salido to beat Loma:heh: and of course his classic tag line that follows:

"Err on experience brehs:smugbiden:"

Loma gonna make things right this time around for us & avenge me and @krackdagawd....only for me to turn around and have to give Krack & Pat that work soon because:

[VIDEO] LEO SANTA CRUZ GUNNING FOR SELBY OR RUSSELL JR. AFTER FRAMPTON; SAYS WIN PUTS HIM ON NEXT LEVEL || FIGHTHYPE.COM

...and they both believe Baby Margs can't beat GRJ:sas1:

The Ring fukkery:blessed:

u think lsc can beat loma too though. lol

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Outside of Floyd and Canelo, Broner is the biggest payday Pac coud get.
bob fukked that boy over again, Manny begging for a fight hoping to get another check to pay off the money Bob fronted him the last fight.
SMH

I dont understand how you figure Broner is Manny's biggest possible pay day outside of floyd/canelo.. Broner aint putting up better numbers than guys like Swift and Thurman.. and then you have to factor in people who actually think Broner would win.. Outside of delusional nikkas from Ohio that number should be pretty low :mjlol:..

viewer ratings are always higher depending on how competitive the match is perceived... pac/bud would probably do better numbers TBH

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I dont understand how you figure Broner os Manny's biggest possible pay day.. Broner aint putting up better numbers than guys like Swift and Thurman.. and then you have to factor in people who actually think Broner would win.. Outside of delusional nikkas from Ohio that number should be pretty low :mjlol:..

viewer ratings are always higher depending on how competitive he match is perceived

Broner is the only person active today that can say when they put his show up against Canelo's he beat Canelo.
I believe Broner vs Malinaggi was the same night as Canelo vs. Trout and Broner pulled in the higher ratings.

So yeah its easy to say outside of Canelo and Floyd, Broner is going to be the biggest money generator for Manny, just off the eyeballs he brings when he fights.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Broner is the only person active today that can say when they put his show up against Canelo's he beat Canelo.
I believe Broner vs Malinaggi was the same night as Canelo vs. Trout and Broner pulled in the higher ratings.

So yeah its easy to say outside of Canelo and Floyd, Broner is going to be the biggest money generator for Manny, just off the eyeballs he brings when he fights.

Broner/Paulie was way back in 2013.. since then beoner has been humped and slumped by Maidana and beat pretty decisively by Shawn Porter.. His numbers have dropped big time since Maidana..

Adrian Broner has never went head to head vs Canelo.. again why you going so far back?? Canelo/Trout?? Buscuits/Paulie??.. Its 2016.. A LOT has changed since then

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

You're talking to a dude who doesn't discuss Boxing unless Pacquiao's name is involved breh...don't waste your time with it.

Dude is so lost, he doesn't even think Broner is a bigger draw than Timothy Bradley:snoop:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You're talking to a dude who doesn't discuss Boxing unless Pacquiao's name is involved breh...don't waste your time with it.

Dude is so lost, he doesn't even think Broner is a bigger draw than Timothy Bradley:snoop:
thanks for the warning, looking at his reply I noticed something was off.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

While that's true about black jesus, Broner isn't bringing in better #s against Canelo right now. Unless it's a superfight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
how is that pat's fighter all of a sudden?:russ:

right :russ:..that pick was unique because i dont stan either fighter...there's not too many of those type of unique picks in here that i can remember

anyways...i would welcome that rematch and like smoke said throw that on pac undercard as the co main event and we're getting somewhere

shyt salido is high on my list of fighters that i want to see live..i would try to make plans for being the house, be it for vegas or texas, for that ppv

:sadcam: damn the airlines for not cooperating with me so i could watch salido and vargas catch wreck in the leading FOTY at stubhub live