Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
168 is always an option:sas2:
I don't doubt that he may consider doing a one off vs. JCC or Ramirez...but I think the coli going to have to get used to him being at 160 for a bit, since he says he wants to break Hopkins defense record (he is at 16, needs 20).

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
- Abel Sanchez raves about Gassiev. He has a good chance to beat Lebedev.
lebedev will be ko'ed within 5 rounds prolly

- Ward vs. Brand isn't a very good fight, but Brand was willing to take the fight on short notice and for short money. There will be no opening fight shown.
Yikes :huhldup:

- NY is more stringent than other states on medical requirements. Just because Mares was denied a license in NY doesn't mean he couldn't get one elsewhere. Mares did have surgery for a detached retina a few years ago.
like i said it had to be heart, eye, or brain.

- No news if Glowacki vs. Usyk will be on US TV. Haymon owns the rights, so it may get on Showtime or Showtime International.
show it..cruisers need US TV attention

- Doubts Alvarado can get back to be a top level fighter again.
i saw that last fight of mike's..he's near done...hard living and a ridiculous string of back to back wars..they need to cash him out soon before a journeyman does

- Believes both Joshua and Parker will fight one more time and then fight each other, possibly early next year.
parker isn't that good and they are both suspect on the stamina front..but femi should win that fight easy

- Lafreniere vs. St. Juste was a sick fight (this year) and the crowd in Montreal was going crazy. Pure violence.
it was a dope fight..and it was untelevised :francis:

- Reid was probably beating Trinidad through 6 rounds and then got destroyed.
yeah thats what tito was known to do at 154 lol

- MAB should make the HOF next year. Would love to see Corrales get on the ballot.
chico should not get in

- Vargas vs. Salido is still his FOTY.
still mine too

- Favorite ODH fight? Vargas was great, but probably Mosley 1.
vs bazooka ike is mine

- Would Sanchez or Chavez Sr. go in to the ring and say Mexican's don't fukk around and then wait a year and a half for a fight? No.
of course not

- Would a prime Paul Williams be the best fighter at 147 right now? Yes.
agreed
GXr0nN.gif

The Punisher :birdman:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of random

My fiancés cousin got married today so she was in the wedding bridesmaid. Next thing I know I see Brandon Watson (the twins) coming down the isle lol.

Met him said what's up then we get to the reception and I'm sitting next to Sam Watson. Bouta get full and drunk as fukk.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Speaking of random

My fiancés cousin got married today so she was in the wedding bridesmaid. Next thing I know I see Brandon Watson (the twins) coming down the isle lol.

Met him said what's up then we get to the reception and I'm sitting next to Sam Watson. Bouta get full and drunk as fukk.
You need to get some fire stories out of them and report back tomorrow or :ufdup:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
please tell me a PW fight to watch of him in his prime bc i watched his Lara fight and a few others (highlights) and he looked ordinary
:francis: punisher slander..no Mal

Ain't nothing ordinary about a 6'2 southpaw welterweight who threw 100 to 120 punches per round regularly

Fights vs Sergio 1, Margarito, Winky

the Lara fight is not the best introduction to Paul Williams

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:francis: punisher slander..no Mal

Ain't nothing ordinary about a 6'2 southpaw welterweight who threw 100 to 120 punches per round regularly

Fights vs Sergio 1, Margarito, Winky

the Lara fight is not the best introduction to Paul Williams

it sure as hell wasn't cause he was surely :flabbynsick: that fight and got a robbery of a decision victory. I've been slacking on watching the Margartio fight tho.