Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yall remember that guy that Nicholas Walters got the draw against in December....Jason Sosa?:sas1:

Well, Sosa just KO'd that sloppy bum Javier Fortuna (yes, Fortuna's Dominican @Mook @krackdagawd :mjcry:) and took his WBA Super Featherweight Championship:sas2:

@patscorpio I remember the last time we seen Fortuna on TV and we discussed how he's way to sloppy in how he fights:wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yall remember that guy that Nicholas Walters got the draw against in December....Jason Sosa?:sas1:

Well, Sosa just KO'd that sloppy bum Javier Fortuna (yes, Fortuna's Dominican @Mook @krackdagawd :mjcry:) and took his WBA Super Featherweight Championship:sas2:

@patscorpio I remember the last time we seen Fortuna on TV and we discussed how he's way to sloppy in how he fights:wow:

breh i am not even surprised...it was only a matter of time..another Dominican bites the dust :francis:..130 is FANTASTIC!!! just an outstanding division that keeps on giving

shyt ive been so busy running around before i head off to Brooklyn that i havent even read today's boxing news..that is :wow:..sosa came up..now its time to rematch axe man

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Thought this will be on Saturday

Why the fukk was this on Friday afternoon?:what::why:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Im recognized! Thats whats up. Respect to all your posts too, @patscorpio . Real pillar in the boxing thread!

I remember your posts too breh, that's why I didn't get all :troll: with you like I do random newbies:heh:

You should post more. I encourage all Boxing heads to post more...makes this thread much better with different views/opinions and then it's all settled every weekend when somebody is proved wrong/right:ahh:

i.e. #PorterHouse about to make an example out of #Thurminators:demonic:

@LauderdaleBoss is usually on my side during these type of events, we mostly side with the same fighter, but this time it's different because he rolling with Shopping Cart Keith:birdman:

@King P my homie, but we about to go to war because he riding with Keith "Whiplash" Thurman:birdman:

I love these big fight weekends:blessed: