Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I did not like the way Thurman fought against him and neither did most of us in here. He was on his bike when he didn't need to be.

I might need to rewatch that fight bro. I remember Bundu tasting that power, getting dropped & him getting on his bike switching all crazy moreso than Thurman but I could be wrong. It was a uneventful fight is all I remember

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I might need to rewatch that fight bro. I remember Bundu tasting that power, getting dropped & him getting on his bike switching all crazy moreso than Thurman but I could be wrong. It was a uneventful fight is all I remember

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...ander-the-great-thread-12-13-showtime.270787/

Some of the brehs .02 cents from that night:

Why the crowd booing :lupe:
One Time fighting too cautious
Well he's getting countered accurately breh. 2nd risk it ?
Boooo..I tried to tell u nikkas Keith bum as wasn't shyt, and to hear he's a threat to Floyd n Manny
0nSfPwJ.gif
:stopitslime: he aint shyt Zaveck all over, tape dont lie
Bundu got like 11kos in 30+ fights

Thurman got the power advantage

One Time should step it up...he's posed to steal the show N calling out Floyd
Someone remind Thurman that this is supposed to be an audition for $ May.
I cant touch Bundu, but I found a flaw in Floyds game.....Fukk this I turning to HBO

the-coli-com-pac-spitting-o.gif
thurman is not looking good at all to me..bundu really needs to let his hands go more
Thurman already knows he can hurt the guy but i think he is fighting this way on purpose. Probably thinks a performance like this will make him look like less of a threat
@krackdagawd

:aicmon:Bundu isn't clinching after erry jab or using his head as a weapon either

The crowd wasn't booing Danny
:umad:
Thurman probably just trying to work off the rust so he's not going all out.
ole girl with the blonde weave

no way in hell is thurman getting a floyd fight this may with a performance like this
The excuses for Thurman in this fight need to stop. Give credit to Bundu.
It's kind of surprising that Thurman can't get rid of Bundu. I mean he is a front foot fighter with short punches who leads with his head, a puncher's dream.
yea he got Thurman being cautious
this nikka keith needs to learn how to box...he won but he wasnt impressive in the least
He couldn't dominate a 40 year old brehs
:beli:
Easy to hit flat footed brawlers.. One Time can't handle the slickness which is why he ain't ever fought any boxers.
KT did struggle.....he was uncomfortable out there....he won because he was a Superior boxer and ol boy couldn't get off.....but what happens when he face a clever pressure fighter that he get punches off and close the distance? that guy couldn't get off but he had many skills that ppl wont notice, he made that fight difficult ....he did more then cut the ring off....he was timing keith when he was in range to let his hands go.....KT fought smart and adjusted....that feinting took alway KT confidence, it had him 2nd guessing himself...his body language change through the fight.....he was the prey by the 12th

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
This post on NSB had me :dead:

Any chance this loses Oscar so much money that he's forced to put Canelo in with GGG later this year to make the money back? Or will him losing a bunch of money just motivate him to protect Canelo even more, because he's his only cash maker, and try to marinate the fight with GGG to make it bigger?

Too bad Oscar doesn't get it, GGG-Canelo is just a stepping stone for GGG to get name recognition and move on to bigger things. It's not actually the fight. It's no grudge match. It's no style mystery. Everyone knows GGG is better, and if he does lose when they fight, everyone will know it was either because he was drained or got old. No one is ever actually going to think that prime GGG is not as good as Canelo at middleweight, so there's no mystery.

:mjlol: @ Canelo being a stepping stone. He's the biggest draw in boxing. What are these "bigger and better things" GGG has ahead of Canelo?

:mjlol: @ Got old overnight, acting like GGG been in so many wars. The excuses already on deck

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
This post on NSB had me :dead:

:mjlol: @ Canelo being a stepping stone. He's the biggest draw in boxing. What are these "bigger and better things" GGG has ahead of Canelo?

:mjlol: @ Got old overnight, acting like GGG been in so many wars. The excuses already on deck
NSB forums became racist af nowadays and Golovkin, Kovalev or basically anybody who is Russian or similar is their hero now, they are mocking latino and black fighters and etc... :francis: Don't know why their moderators let it happen though...

I guess it started with the Floyd hate and now they hate pretty much any black fighter
not all of the though but plenty if you look at a random thread there