Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
In the fight thread there was me N one other Breh who picked Vargas

Vargas was the underdog...y'all can't "bu bu bu bu Ali was a hype job" after the fact :martin:

The winner of Vargas Brook is at Worst #2 at 147

Thurman Porter winner
Vargas Brook winner
Swift

Who is "yall" breh?:heh:

Only Smoke is saying this:heh:

Ali isn't a hypejob because he lost to a former Champion in Jessie Vargas imo:manny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
You can hope all you want but the Mexican Hero goin have Loves Momma crying in the crowd once again
kT9YntJ.jpg
Chavez Jr. has actual fans in 2016? :mjlol:

#TruthSeekers

:demonic:

Spence really got all these guys shook

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
There's plenty of people who still discredit Vargas or call Ali a hype job in order to discredit Vargas Not just Smoke

I know everybody in the predictions thread who voted picked Ali to win, including myself, so I cant say I believed in Vargas...and he pulled off an upset in my mind.

I don't like Vargas, and feel he's food for the 1st PBC Welterweight to get their hands on him, but he's a prime 2x Champion now, and him beating Ali doesn't make Ali a hypejob.

Matter of fact, we have a thread for hyped prospects who have been tossed in the bushes since the beginning of 2015:

Tony Harrison
Amir Imam
Antoine Douglas
Dmitriy Mikhalenko
Patrick Teixeira
Arif Magomedov

and I had spoke on Ali being nominated for "The Bushes":

Forgot about imam :laff: Yo post Sadam Ali :laff:
Ali got destroyed, :heh:, but lost to Jessie Vargas who was a former Junior Welterweight Champion, and ranked #4 by the WBO. Fortunately for Ali, his loss doesn't meet the criteria for this thread:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...ushes-thread-arif-magomedov-now-added.408978/

So, Im on your side breh:manny::salute::obama:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I know everybody in the predictions thread who voted picked Ali to win, including myself, so I cant say I believed in Vargas...and he pulled off an upset in my mind.

I don't like Vargas, and feel he's food for the 1st PBC Welterweight to get their hands on him, but he's a prime 2x Champion now, and him beating Ali doesn't make Ali a hypejob.

Matter of fact, we have a thread for hyped prospects who have been tossed in the bushes since the beginning of 2015:

Tony Harrison
Amir Imam
Antoine Douglas
Dmitriy Mikhalenko
Patrick Teixeira
Arif Magomedov

and I had spoke on Ali being nominated for "The Bushes":

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...ushes-thread-arif-magomedov-now-added.408978/

So, Im on your side breh:manny::salute::obama:

I give exrea credit to fighters who get the W as an underdog

I still don't think Postol is good but he beat Fetty Wap N got the belt...gotta respect him N his spot

Gotta respect Vargas N his spot :manny:

I Stan Danny Garcia...how I look :cape:for my struggle fighter who doesn't get respect for his Ws

But act brand new when its a different struggle fighter going against the odds N getting Ws

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
no but solely on his last fight im calling an upset alert..the only title fight is rocky defending against lomachenko
Yeah something tells me this might be an upset. Top rank is pushing Verdejo way too hard. Theyre gonna fukk around and get him Koed or beat way before he should be. Dude obviously needs to fix some kinks in his game, and top rank isnt allowing him to do so with all these scheduled fights

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
There's plenty of people who still discredit Vargas or call Ali a hype job in order to discredit Vargas Not just Smoke
To be fair I've shat on both ali and Vargas :yeshrug: believe I said BATB could beat them both in one night :heh: