Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nah Matthysse has one punch sleep power if his punch is on the button.

The punch against Garcia where it flew Swifts mouthpiece into the 8th row would have slept any normal JWW. Swift just packs granite. Same with prov.

Who's the last person he put down with 1 punch to end the fight?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Rumor is Swift vs Berto Sept 7

Mid to late December if its this year...I highly doubt it will be this year tho...PBC will PBC N make it late January or Feb
If they let that shyt drag until next year, especially with the unification aspect to it, I'ma be hot.

More so lil kee kee than Porter NEEDS to be in the ring putting in work! Whether it's a Salka fight or a Porter fight.

Regardless, whenever they do fight it'll be :blessed:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
"I wanna hurt Kenny through Shawn" :demonic:

"Kenny Porter will be a humbler man after seeing his son defeated" :steviej:

"If I knock Shawn Porter out I recommend he get a new trainer" :umad:

Where them car crash documents at @yawn ?

What's Kee Kee gonna do when Porter lands a Collazo body shot within the first two rounds?

No words to express my disappointment with Thurman

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

#TruthSeekers just cant get anyone to step in the ring with us:heh:

Kell Brook gonna have to show us how "Special" he really is:demonic:

Bundu is awkward af but Spence should handle him without much problem. Like Thurman did.
And idk Brook... He has an ugly, pretty close wing over Porter and he lives off of that since. He didn't face any credible opponent since then. Now he will face Vargas, a hypejob who got lucky once and now can call himself a champion in the strongest weightclass... :scust:

How tf that guy got a title fight right off the Bradley lose to begin with...? :yeshrug:
I expect Brook to beat him and after that I hope Spece beats Brook and the titles won't be held s a hostage in England anymore

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Bundu is awkward af but Spence should handle him without much problem. Like Thurman did.

The fight against "Bundwho?" is the fight where Thurman was getting booed in the 2nd half of the fight due to him getting on his bike so heavily. I believe, iirc correctly, that's when the whole Keith "Run Time" Thurman name came from via Ruben Guerrero:heh:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
The fight against "Bundwho?" is the fight where Thurman was getting booed in the 2nd half of the fight due to him getting on his bike so heavily. I believe, iirc correctly, that's when the whole Keith "Run Time" Thurman name came from via Ruben Guerrero:heh:
That was stupid though...

annoying blood thirsty fukks slowly call everyone a runner now who doesn't go there face first swinging the fences...
Thurman won that fight 12-0 or so ffs, with one knockdown.
Knowing how awkward Bundu is I was okay with Thurman keeping it safe. Watch Bundu's record how many Ws he have by TD. It's not a coincidence, he is dirty and awkward as hell, I'M not surprised that Thurman kept him off.

I was rather disappointed with Thurman's showing on the Collazo fight where he really seemed kinda shook of a past prime, burnt off Collazo, plus he reacted pretty bad to punches, that's something he sadly always did.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
. Now he will face Vargas, a hypejob who got lucky once and now can call himself a champion in the strongest weightclass... :scust:

How tf that guy got a title fight right off the Bradley lose to begin with...? :yeshrug:
I expect Brook to beat him and after that I hope Spece beats Brook and the titles won't be held s a hostage in England anymore

Amen. But Vargas got the WBO belt, b/c BATB fought Manny instead of Sadam 'hypejob' Ali. Now we have Vargas's wack, blueprint on how to beat him, light punching ass with a fukking WW belt :martin: all b/c it's Bob's favorite belt.