Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nah Murray is a more well schooled, more skilled and more professional fighter than little Chavez will ever be
Lemieux is also better imo

Not saying that Golovkin's resume is super but Chavez Jr. is whack. He lived off of beating smaller dudes. Against Fonfara you could finally see what happens when he finally steps up i weight class and fights someone his size :pachaha:

JCC Jr has a better resume than everyone GGG has faced. He would be the best win GGG has rather easily.

Martin Murray ain't nothing but the Buffalo Bills of Boxing....had 4 chances to win the Championship and fell short each time. He's about to lose to George Groves too by the way

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
JCC Jr has a better resume than everyone GGG has faced. He would be the best win GGG has rather easily.

Martin Murray ain't nothing but the Buffalo Bills of Boxing....had 4 chances to win the Championship and fell short each time. He's about to lose to George Groves too by the way

:russ:

shyt is impressive and depressing at the same time. u aint shyt newzz:mjcry::dead:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I want the same outrage that the Mexican Hero, Swift, LSC, Superman, Wilder got for their cherries

But we know boxing fans goin be boxing fans

nikkas don't know Zurdo yet, even though he has pretty decent boxing skills, so that's why he's getting a pass.

They didn't even try and put him in with a threat though if I'm gonna be honest and drop the "rank please?:sas1:" trolling act:heh:

Bob knows he can't afford for Ramirez to lose just yet...he's the only Mexican he has left with a chance to make big money:manny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Disagree with this
Not saying he is elite or anything but take into account how he lost...
He arguably beat Martinez, fight was very close and could go either way. Against Sturm he could also won if the fight isn't in Germany, it was also a very close fight.
And also he stod on his feet for the longest time against Golovkin in the recent years and he wasn't even that scared compared to some others, he had his moments, not many but had.

JCC Jr. fought only with smaller guys but even then he managed to completely washed by a post prime Martinez who easily beat him throughout 11 rounds and Chavez only got his chance in the last round when he KD-d him. And after he stepped up in class and got a decent opponent in the face of Fonfara we all saw what happened.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
If there's somebody in that weak MW division right now I would see Golovkin against it's Jacobs but highly doubt that it happens. Haymon won't let.
Golovkin should really step up in class for more sensible challenges instead of beating scrubs in that weak ass 160

naw I don't think Jacobs want that right now...nothing to do with haymon I believe.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Kosher and JimmyV break down game one of the NBA Finals the rematch between the Warriors vs The Cavs. Kosher and JimmyV were stunned the Cavs couldn’t find a way to win with the splash brothers having an off night. Steve Kerr clipboard put up more of a fight than the Cavs did. JimmyV gets Kosher’s thoughts on the whole Gorilla in the zoo and Kosher tells JimmyV that Jay z still got them bars.

Please checkout www.fteswl.com for updates on sports, entertainment and social topics and add us on Twitter www.twitter.com/fteswl1

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

How convenient now that the TRUE Boogeyman in Boxing has moved up:francis:

Abel Sanchez talking about "it's just a matter of getting more belts and moving on", but the way my math is set up...there's only 1 belt for GGG left to get. The WBO Middleweight Championship.

I guarantee they wont pay BJS what he wants to fight though, which means GGG wont move up, which means this is just more BS about GGG actually moving up to fight better comp, which means it gets the :martin::shaq2::camby: from me.

Sanchez man. :snoop: This is why #GGGoodBoys don't rep anything he says.

Sanchez is always the one pushing the agenda that GGG can beat anyone at any weight. Only thing he hasn't said is he will beat HW's...guess we should wait for that one incoming. :steviej:

Every comment I have ever read about GGG is that he wants to fight at 160 and would only consider moving down for Floyd and moving up for bigger money than he can get at 160. Those would be one offs, he also talks about his division being 160...and personally he looks like a 160 lb'er, not a 168 lb fighter.
GGG wants the MW defense record, so on that means he wouldn't even consider moving up to 168 full time for another 3 years or so.

As with anything Abel says, I will believe it when I see it. :camby: