Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Liam Smith is saying Canelo has offered him a fight :jbhmm:

If Canelo takes that fight, that means he DOES care about belts (who doesn't though @((ReFleX)):mjpls:) and that he's coming back home....to the Junior Middleweight Division where the better/tougher comp is for him:banderas:

I approve of that move, canelo vs smith, if it happens:blessed:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
S
If Canelo takes that fight, that means he DOES care about belts (who doesn't though @((ReFleX)):mjpls:) and that he's coming back home....to the Junior Middleweight Division where the better/tougher comp is for him:banderas:

Still a disappointment that he backed out from the Golovkin fight. I'm not even a Golovkin fan but damn... This was a straight duck... :shaq2:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I thought Jermell Charlo was better than Jermall as well.....up until the Jackson/Trout fights.

Jermell Charlo isn't that great of a Boxer, and Jermall actually has the better resume at this point. I don't wanna see Andrade vs Liam Smith just yet (and Liam Smith is supposedly in talks to fight Canelo next).

I need to see Jermall Charlo vs Julian Williams, Jermell Charlo vs Demetrius Andrade, and the winners face off (unless both Charlo bros win:wow:)
Andrade would beat Jermell imo, the other fight is like 50-50 for me. Both Jermall and Julian seem to be very good

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Most annoying coach at this moment. I wish somebody would just shut his mouth...
Angel Garcia is also annoying but at least with style, Sanchez is simply delusional and annoying.

:leostare:

Et681OM.jpg

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

I was talking about The 160 belt and you know that. Canelo said many times he didn't care about that shyt and him and little g can fight for pride alone. he said he didn't care about that belt even when cotto dropped it. before he ever had it he said it wasn't important to him.

and if the wbo gave canelo a 2 week deadline to make a Liam smith fight he'd tell em to kick rocks just like he did the wbc. that's the point. you thought I was saying canelo would never fight for a title again??:dahell:......I told you weeks ago canelo would be making a run at 154 and this is just making it official. we bout to expose all these youngsters. guaranteed none of these sanctioning bodies try to flex their muscle on canelo again. just look at the wbc....trying to crack jokes now they're on some "we will welcome canelo back with open arms":russ:......tried to flex their muscle on the face of boxing and now they're begging for a second chance :mjlol:.....Canelo don't answer to none of these organizations. we runnin shyt now:CaneLOL:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I was talking about The 160 belt and you know that. Canelo said many times he didn't care about that shyt and him and little g can fight for pride alone. he said he didn't care about that belt even when cotto dropped it. before he ever had it he said it wasn't important to him.

and if the wbo gave canelo a 2 week deadline to make a Liam smith fight he'd tell em to kick rocks just like he did the wbc. that's the point. you thought I was saying canelo would never fight for a title again??:dahell:......I told you weeks ago canelo would be making a run at 154 and this is just making it official. we bout to expose all these youngsters. guaranteed none of these sanctioning bodies try to flex their muscle on canelo again. just look at the wbc....trying to crack jokes now they're on some "we will welcome canelo back with open arms":russ:......tried to flex their muscle on the face of boxing and now they're begging for a second chance :mjlol:.....Canelo don't answer to none of these organizations. we runnin shyt now:CaneLOL:

Aint nothing but high quality opposition waiting in the wings at 154. Cant wait to see who's the last man left standing:banderas:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Aint nothing but high quality opposition waiting in the wings at 154. Cant wait to see who's the last man left standing:banderas:
as a boxing fan, I'm excited to see Canelo begin an official takeover on 154. exposing little g will just be the cherry on top. if Canelo avoids these guys at 154 THEN ill call him a ducker. but we know that's not his style. I'm sure all these young guys are excited to see Canelo putting himself back in the mix. j rock said Canelo is the golden ticket....all them dudes want him. 154 bout to be lit:ohlawd:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Would love to hear from the "aint no such thing as a +1" crowd, are you telling me that Tank missed weight and his fight is now a Junior Welterweight vs a Lightweight and will be sanctioned as a Junior Welterweight Divison fight...affecting Tank's status in the 140 rankings?:mjpls:

Because Im expecting it to be listed as a fight, and rightfully so, in the Lightweight Division:mjpls:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
as a boxing fan, I'm excited to see Canelo begin an official takeover on 154. exposing little g will just be the cherry on top. if Canelo avoids these guys at 154 THEN ill call him a ducker. but we know that's not his style. I'm sure all these young guys are excited to see Canelo putting himself back in the mix. j rock said Canelo is the golden ticket....all them dudes want him. 154 bout to be lit:ohlawd:

Yup wayyyyy better match ups. We been saying this from the jump. There are at least 4 very good fights there for him. He fights 97g at 160 and then what? Gaele? BJS? Monroe the gawd? :francis:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Yup wayyyyy better match ups. We been saying this from the jump. There are at least 4 very good fights there for him. He fights 97g at 160 and then what? Gaele? BJS? Monroe the gawd? :francis:

Canelo needs to stay at 154-155 for as long as he can make it safely imo:manny:

There's tons of good fights for him there, plus the bigger 147lbers (Thurman, Porter, Swift, Brook, Spence Jr, Peterson) will all have to eventually move up as well:obama: