Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finally got to see the recent Charlo fights and was entertainined. :obama:

I thought both looked decent. Dude seemed to struggle with Trout in spots, but I felt like he still overpowered him and won clearly. Don't know why Trout was acting like he got robbed. :what: nikka was getting rocked with hard shots like in every round. Even a draw would have been a stretch.

Jackson had the right gameplan and was winning, but leaky defense and shaky chins are one of the hardest combinations to overcome in the ring. :mjcry:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
So Zurdo Ramirez the WBO champ is fighting Dominik Britsch

The 119th ranked middleweight on Boxrec

None of you muhfukkers even mention it :stopitslime:

But y'all wanna burn the city for Jccjr vs Rosado

This muhfukker eurocac makes Rod the God Salka look like Wilder

Yet not a peep from any of yall
:leostare:
Are you talkin about Gilberto?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I sat in one of these at the hotel for 15 min n thought I was gonna die :dame:

Bout to call child services on myself for sending my son into this shyt at his wrestling school during his season:dame:
A sauna?

Everytime I go to the weight lifting gym I hit the sauna/steam room :

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

You have to wait until after Andrade gets his shot:ufdup:

It's a shame though that while all these best sww's (except Lara) like Andrade, Jermall and Julian will fight against each other, the weaker champions like the other Charlo bro or Liam Smith will remain champions. I hope Andrade rather takes the Liam Smith route and then we would have 3 really good champs out of the 4. Jermell is nice ad all but not as good as his brother and imo he should have lost or at least drew with Martirosyan who is awkward as fukk but still...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
It's a shame though that while all these best sww's (except Lara) like Andrade, Jermall and Julian will fight against each other, the weaker champions like the other Charlo bro or Liam Smith will remain champions. I hope Andrade rather takes the Liam Smith route and then we would have 3 really good champs out of the 4. Jermell is nice ad all but not as good as his brother and imo he should have lost or at least drew with Martirosyan who is awkward as fukk but still...

I thought Jermell Charlo was better than Jermall as well.....up until the Jackson/Trout fights.

Jermell Charlo isn't that great of a Boxer, and Jermall actually has the better resume at this point. I don't wanna see Andrade vs Liam Smith just yet (and Liam Smith is supposedly in talks to fight Canelo next).

I need to see Jermall Charlo vs Julian Williams, Jermell Charlo vs Demetrius Andrade, and the winners face off (unless both Charlo bros win:wow:)