Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
His ass looking like Ozone from that movie Breakin' & I hate his voice. I can't listen to anything he's involved in on the air:

1428808894_6.png
lmao great reference!!!

fact: me and my cousins was in this film..breakin too electric boogaloo we were extras..

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He only offers his opinions when supporting (or defending) a white boxer or when ripping a non-white boxer. He's going to hate Al Haymon and the PBC to the bitter end, and he's going to wave his pom-poms for HBO, Top Rank, Golden Boy Promotions, Main Events and any other boxing organization currently not controlled by Haymon. He literally sees the boxing world (and probably the rest of the world) as black and white. White is good, black sucks.

:whew::whew::whew:

Sounds about right to me:mjpls:

You are DEFINITELY apart of "the demographic"...you don't even care for Boxing and hate on all top black Boxers:wow:
The article was bullshyt BTW. It's just as much Mexican fans that don't like GGG as well as some black fans. He does have those who like him to(As well as Hispanics).

The problem stems from the criticism of black fighters compared to him. shyt Roy was knocking everyone out but he still got shytted on in the boxing media.

All most ask for is fair criticism.

Again he's talking out his ass... I'll never forget when he said Floyd was scared and he never fight Shane(and pick Shane to win) and then actike he said no such thing.