Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Fischer is actually the worst to me.

He knows boxing legit, knows skills how to evaluate etc.
He dikkrides 'out of left field prospects' (see non-american, and white dudes)
Catches feeling like a hoe
Hair

Some of the older heads at my old gym wanted to bust his head for some shyt he wrote in an nj paper back in the day. He doesn't fukk with "the demographic" because they don't fukk with him.

Gyms universally hate these never did a sit up but wanna talk shyt ass nikkas man. :stopitslime:

The only dude I've ever seen get love from everyone when he would come through is the old dude with the cigar. He filmed some of Jerson training back in the day and everyone was :lupe: at the stories he would tell.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Some of the older heads at my old gym wanted to bust his head for some shyt he wrote in an nj paper back in the day. He doesn't fukk with "the demographic" because they don't fukk with him.

Gyms universally hate these never did a sit up but wanna talk shyt ass nikkas man. :stopitslime:

The only dude I've ever seen get love from everyone when he would come through is the old dude with the cigar. He filmed some of Jerson training back in the day and everyone was :lupe: at the stories he would tell.

Bert Sugar "Worlds Greatest Boxers" cop that

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
He only offers his opinions when supporting (or defending) a white boxer or when ripping a non-white boxer. He's going to hate Al Haymon and the PBC to the bitter end, and he's going to wave his pom-poms for HBO, Top Rank, Golden Boy Promotions, Main Events and any other boxing organization currently not controlled by Haymon. He literally sees the boxing world (and probably the rest of the world) as black and white. White is good, black sucks.

:whew::whew::whew:

Sounds about right to me:mjpls:

You are DEFINITELY apart of "the demographic"...you don't even care for Boxing and hate on all top black Boxers:wow:
The irony is hilarious tbh

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

Bert Sugar used to do a spot on our local radio station, which is the only boxing talk we ever got. He was great to hear talk. He was an encyclopedia of knowledge, but just had those stories you just don't get anymore that were so on great. And he would always end with his degenerate gambling bets.
Old school.
:salute:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Bert Sugar used to do a spot on our local radio station, which is the only boxing talk we ever got. He was great to hear talk. He was an encyclopedia of knowledge, but just had those stories you just don't get anymore that were so on great. And he would always end with his degenerate gambling bets.
Old school.
:salute:
...and where do you stand on doug's explanation?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Tanaka wins

13325441_896434227168169_1725622097558043411_n.jpg
Jumped 2 weight classes :leon:

Hopefully he looked better than his last fight

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'd slap the pony tail right off that doofus Fischers scalp

fakkitt literally described himself N spoonface... All you gotta do is switch the names

These the same muhfukkers that said Curtis Stevens BKB > PBC.... But they wanna act non bias :pacspit:

His ass looking like Ozone from that movie Breakin' & I hate his voice. I can't listen to anything he's involved in on the air:

1428808894_6.png